"I missed you." She smiled.

"I missed you more." He smiled placing her on her feet.

"How was your day?" She asked.

"It was good." He said opening her door.

Iris smile as she got inside the car, he traveled to the drivers side before getting inside.

"What about you?" He asked.

"It's better now that I get to see you." She giggled buckling herself in.

"Oh let me fix your chair." He said reaching over her.

Iris looked at him confused as her chair began to move forward, he smirked at her before pecking her lips. Iris laughed as he pulled off. She sat back as they enjoyed the comfortable silence, the car came to a stop and she noticed they were at a speak easy. He helped her out of the car and grabbed her hand.

"Why are we at a speakeasy?" She asked.

"We haven't really went out since the cabin, I figured we could enjoy some music and food." He shrugged.

"I agree." She smiled.

She followed him inside before they were seated, as they waited for their food Iris noticed he was quiet...to quiet.

"Hong Joong?" She asked.

He stared at the table not saying anything.

"Hong Joong." She said again.

"Huh?" He asked looking at her.

"Are you ok?" She asked.

"Uh yeah just a lot on my mind." He shook his head.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asked.

"Uh not really." He sighed.

"You know if something is bothering you it's ok to talk about it, I won't judge you." She said.

"I know, I just don't want to talk about it." He said.

Iris nodded before taking a sip of her drink.

"Want to dance?" She asked.

"Sure." He shrugged.

Iris felt her heart take a sting as she stood up, he took her hand and lead her to the dance floor. She looked at him as they swayed back and fourth, he didn't bother to make eye contact with her. She's never seen him so...distracted or not interested in what she had going on, she didn't like this.

"Take me home." She said creating a space between them.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing, I want to go home." She said before going back to their table.

She grabbed her purse and walked out the door with him hot on her tail. She stopped at the car waiting for him to unlock it.