Chapter 7

ROMAN ||

Two days later

"Roman, open your damn mouth!" My sweet little blessing growls again as he tries to locks his hands around my jaw.

"Mmm-Mm." Shaking my head, I nip at his fingers when he tries to plunge them into my mouth. "I don't need those pills."

"The doctor said you need to take them every 4-6 hours as needed for pill," He grunts, trying to pull my body towards the edge of the bed but I dead weight on him, completely becoming one with the sheets beneath me.

"Exactly," I huff. "As needed for pain and I'm not in pain, Hunter. Now let me go before I get the squishy wolf."

At the mention of his Alpha, Hunter's eyes widen briefly before he bares his canines at me. Sweet boy, those puny little things couldn't harm a fly.

"Don't you threaten me with Dylan," Hunter growls, ripping my shirt as he continues to pull my body towards the edge of the bed. "He's going to come in here and call you a hairball again."

I shrug. "So. If I'm a hairball, than he's a squishy."

"Dylan hates when you call him that," Hunter reminds me of the obvious. "Now you need to take this medicine," He whines, his hand tightly wrapped around the two pills.

My defiance irritates him even further and his wolf tantrum increases when he growls before grabbing the front of my shirt even rougher, ripping the thing in half and attempting even harder to pull me to the edge of the bed.

Seeing his efforts to dominate me epically failing, I decide to give in to his demands and stop dead weighting the little pup. Scooting my butt closer to the edge of the bed, I'm taken by surprise when he straddles my lap.

Chuckling, I grind my hips into his, catching his attention when he tries to bring the pills up to my mouth again. "Stop that!"

"No," Shaking my head again, I grab his hips and slowly but firmly rock his pelvis against mine.

"Roman," His whines of protest turns to a heavily seductive growl as he swallows, looking down at the way our bodies were connected.

Hunter moans, the sweet scent of his arousal filling the room as his hands with the pills inside, lays atop my left shoulder and his left hand creeps up, his fingertips intertwining in my hair.

If he wasn't my blessing, that hand would have been bitten off, completely severed down to the bone but because I adore this little wolf, I decide to tolerate his outrageous behavior.

Smiling wickedly as yet another moan escapes him, I lean in to kiss the exposed skin of his neck, my claim to his body soon to lay here. And just as I allow my tongue to escape the confines of my mouth, licking a trail of desire against my little one's flesh, a threatening roar rips out both myself and Asad when Hunter yanks my head back.

The pain ignites something in me that I don't recognize but I like it. The rougher he is with me, the more I want him to do it again.

With his fingers buried into my hair as it wraps further into his fist, taking full advantage of my roar, Hunter shoves the pills into my mouth and then slaps my chest, forcing me to swallow the intrusions.

"Hey!" I roar once the pills were down and bubbling in my stomach. "We are about to have a serious problem, Wolfie!"

"Oh shut up, sexy beast," Kissing my forehead, Hunter's grip on my hair loosens as he tries to climb off my lap but I stop him.

Grabbing hold of his arm, I rip his body back down to mine. This time completely turning him and locking his arms behind his back to bend him over my lap.