Chapter 10

THIS IS THE END OF THE SAMPLE.

Only the first 10 chapters are available on Wattpad due to Amazon's publication rules as this book is apart of a series in which Book #1-3 have already been placed on Kindle Unlimited for preorder.

If you'd like to read Roman & Hunter's story even further, you can do so on Ream.

For REAM — There is a link in my Bio to my account as well as step by step instructions on how to get the app if you have an IPhone!

The cheapest Tier I have available for the Fire series is the Passion Tier at $5 per month. . . I have a discounted code for the first month, if you'd like it, send me a message!

If you're not able to pledge, there's no worries. Following me on Ream gives you access to tons of free content! Go check it out!

Please enjoy the last chapter of this sample!

———————————

ROMAN ||

"Brother," I cry out as the wolves surround me, one in particular, all black with blue eyes approaches with death behind his gaze. "Raiden, help me!"

Scrambling backwards, my back hits the trunk of a nearby tree, a dead animal carcass dangling from the branch.

Lions aren't great climbers, so I didn't know if I was going to get out of this one alive.

Wolves have always been a problem for me on my solitary journey, the savage beasts attacking any and everything in their paths as their packs worked together to bring down their prey.

A lone Lion is no match for an entire wolf pack, no matter how strong he was. No matter how much my father and my brother had trained me. There was absolutely no way that I was going to be able to fight this many wolves and escape with my life.

"Raiden!" I call out for my brother again, feeling him near, his aura was strong despite the smell of something buried deep inside of it - something that burned my nose. The scent was foreign to me and not at all enticing as it sent my senses through a spasm of wanting to evade it.

A twig snapping breaks my focus on my brother's scent as I look in the direction of the sound. The bushes shaking, the forest had grown quiet as the wolves close in.

Raiden could take on these wolves without issue. He would knock them out with one swipe of his paw and retreat in the trees, far away from the attack.

"I have something to ask you, Roman." — The black wolf with blue eyes whispers, my attention now completely on him.

"I know that you and your Lion have killed most of the game in this area, bringing a hardship to my pack." — The black wolf says and I frown because I hadn't killed any game in this area.

I tried to say something but he held his hand up, completely stopping any words that sat on the tip of my tongue.

"Before you apologize, it's fine. That's not the thing that I'm the most upset about."

"What are you upset about?" I ask, my ears twitching from another twig snapping in the distance.

The wolf's eyes glaze over as if he was linking with a wolf in his pack which terrified me. My body was rooted in fear and I look down to see my hands and ankles now cuffed to the Forest floor.