Chapter 4

THIS IS A SAMPLE NOVEL.

The first 10 chapters will be available on Wattpad due to Amazon's publication rules as this book is apart of a series in which Book #1-3 has already been placed on Kindle Unlimited for preorder.

If you'd like to read Roman & Hunter's story even further, you can do so on Ream.

For REAM — There is a link in my Bio to my account as well as step by step instructions on how to get the app if you have an IPhone!

The cheapest Tier I have available for the Fire series is the Passion Tier at $5 per month.

If you're not able to pledge, there's no worries, there's tons of free content over there for followers - which is totally free to do!😍❤️

———————————————————

ROMAN ||

I found him. My blessing. Of all times and places, the moment had came when I'd been trapped, vulnerable, weakened but nonetheless, I'd found him.

Hunter.

My cute little wolf with brown hair cut short enough to stay out of his face but long enough to run my fingers through. Green eyes beautiful enough to sparkle in the night but delicious enough to draw out my insatiable hunger for him.

By the Sun God himself, Hunter was exquisite and as I calmly but intently watch him fuss over me with the nurse at the foot of the hospital bed I'd now found myself in, I couldn't help but wonder the magnitude of good deeds that I could have done in my life for the Sun God to bless me with such beauty.

"No," Hunter growls once again, the sound an adorable little attempt to assert his dominance. "These need to be changed now. There's blood on his bandages again and that's dirty. If the blood leaves his body, that makes it nasty and it shouldn't be sitting on his skin."

"Yes, Gamma." The nurse woman nods although I could see the defiance in her eyes and hear the amusement in her tone as she began doing what my blessing asked of her.

My smile grows by the second while Hunter continues to berate the nurses around me. His attitude and the ferocity behind his actions fueled my curiosity in him.

Lions are drawn to strength, much more any other feline. We tend to seek that trait out in the one we call our blessing - whether it be fated or chosen - strength, power, and a fiery presence is something that peaks our interest and Hunter has most definitely has my interest.

Despite noticing the other wolves in my hospital room as their stenches fill the small space all too well, signaling their overbearing presence, I couldn't be bothered by them as I stalk this handsome man that had now become mine.

"The Lion sure stares a lot."

"Maybe it's just a feline thing."

"It's a creepy thing if you ask me."

The ridiculously, ignorant whispers of the wolves that filled the space around me were all insignificance to me.

Wolves were such naive, gnat like parasites. Absolute inferior creatures that lack the knowledge of the creatures around us that one should possess.

"I could not have said it better myself." — It felt good to hear my Lion's voice again.

"How are you, Asad?"

"I am good now, thank you my friend." — He releases a content rumble as he observes our blessing from my eyes.

"You're very welcome." — Mentally nodding my response, I turn my attention back to Hunter when I hear his heavenly voice flood my senses again.