Naruto locks the door and stuffs the key in his pocket. "Let's go!"

"Your zipper is down." I say without looking at him and walk towards the stairs.

I hear the sound of his zipper going up and Rythian whispering to him. "How did she know?"

We all moved at a fast pace through the village, avoiding the busiest areas meaning going through the dark alleyways where....

"YOU!"

"Me?" I say pointing to myself, blinking confused at the group of three thugs in front of me.

"Yeah, you!" the leader said glaring at me. "You remember us?"

I raise a confused eyebrow.

"No? Should I?" I ask them.

They all share a look and then look back at me.

Wait a bloody minute....

"OH GOD IT'S YOU!" I scream pointing a finger at them.

"Lian! Who are these guys?!" Naruto asks confused.

"THESE ARE THE DROP OUT GENIN KIDS THAT ME, NAT, DEN AND GWEN BEAT UP WHEN WE WERE KIDS!" I yell still pointing at them.

Rude? Yes.

Do I care? ...yes, actually I do.

I stop pointing and leap away from them, behind Rythian.

"You're going to pay, you little punk." one of the guys said, cracking his knuckles.

They all grinned at each other and stepped forward.

"What do we do?" Naruto whispers as I take a step back.

"We fight." Rythian says, taking a defensive stance.

"WE RUUUUUUUUNNNNN!!!!!!!"

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"How! How are you even a ninja?!" Rythian scowled me and Naruto pacing back and forth. We were at the park after getting away from the gang, and Rythian was a...little confused.

"Hey, sometimes we forget, okay?" I say shrugging.

"I just don't get it!" he yells and turns to me. "You! You got accepted into the ANBU training course! How? It doesn't make sense!"

"Wow, that's a little harsh..." I say rolling my eyes.

"How did I ever become friends with you?" Rythian wondered allowed and turned away.

"Hey!" Naruto yells standing up. "Don't - "

Rythian shoves him back down. "And you! The nine-tailed fox demon resides in you, how come you aren't locked away somewhere where you won't be able to hurt anyone!"

My eyes widen. "Rythian - "

"Tch, this is stupid. I'm hanging out with two wanted fugitives' younger sister and a monster." Rythian finished and shook his head. "I don't even know why I bothered..."

He started walking along the path back towards the center of the village. I glance at Naruto and I feel rage as I see the pain and hurt in Naruto's eyes. I haven't seen this look in so long, I thought that he didn't have it anymore...

"Hey!" I yell.

Rythian turns around and I can tell the person that I cared about, no matter how little or big it may be, wasn't there.

SMACK!

Rythian stands in front of me holding his cheek, shocked.

"Maybe there was a reason why you had no friends before me." I say coldly, glaring at him.