I've got a White sports car. The garage actually got a hidden extra space. Incase I need it, I've got something similar to the batmobile. The kids sat down in the back seat and Matthew sat next to me. "Alright, everyone got their seatbelt on?" I asked smiling. They all said yes and I started to drive out of the city on to the Highway. I knew a free huge space to act like a racer.

As we arrived there was only a small group of people in the distance so I didn't mind them. The place was huge anyway. I put music on and the kids told me to make it full volume. So I did, with blasting music and high speed I drove around the place. I rolled down the Car roof and opened the windows. "EVERYONE HOLD ON THIGHT!" I yelled laughing, while drifting a donut. They put their Hands and Arms in the air like on a Rollercoaster. "YEAHH" they yelled out of joy.

Kenny pov.

Me and the guys went hiking. That's the only thing that cartman wouldn't attend to bother us. We talked and walked out of the city. We actually had a fun time. I'm so glad Y/n will watch my sister. She's in good hands. Atleast that's what I thought.

After 1 and a half hour we took a break because Jimmy was exhausted. We drank some juice and had a little picknick. We agreed to never tell anyone we had a picknick because it's gay. "Yo t-that driver is c-c- cra- cr- crazy! I wish I would sit inside that car righ-ri right fucking now." Jimmy praised a car driving around. We looked to that direction. It was a white car drifting around. "Looks like Mario kart." Tolkien laughed but when the car stopped for a moment we saw who was sitting inside.

There was.. Y/N, MATTHEW, TRICIA, IKE AND KAREN?! The car soon drove off again. Me, Craig and Kyle looked at each other, horrified. "Yall saw that too.. right?" Craig asked forcingly calm. Kyle was already freaking out. He grabbed his hero costume out of his backpack and changed behind a bush. He flew behind the car chasing it. Me and Craig looked at each other and did the same. Well Craig only put a paper with the letter 'S' on his jacket. I started to chase the car and tried to call Y/n.

Y/n pov.

We needed to stop for a second because the kids wanted some gum. I handed each one a gum with their favorite flavor. They thanked me. "Are you sure, you're not scared?" I asked concernt. "OFC WE'RE NOT, NOW SHUT UP AND DRIVE!" Tricia laughed. They're really having fun huh?

I did what they wanted and honestly this is really really fun. Suddenly I got a call from Kenny. I picked up and kept on driving with one hand.

Y/n:"Hey what's up?"
Kenny: "Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
Y/n: "What are you talking about?"
Kenny: "YOU'RE DRIVING LIKE A FUCKING MANIAC!"
Y/n: "Uh I'm at home, what are you talking about? Say hi kids!"
Kids: "HEY!"
We all giggled.
Kenny: "You know, I'm seeing you right now?"
Y/n: "Pff, can't be!"
Kenny: "STOP FUCKING WITH ME OMG!"
Y/n: "What was that? Oh wait the signal it's bsch kch I will- kxjsj"

I hung up and the kids started laughing. Even Matthew chuckled. I looked in the Rear-view mirror and human kite, super Craig and Mysterion chased us. Alright that's a race. Heros against my lovely car. I pressed down the gas pedal and grinned. The dust blew inside Human kites eyes. The kids still thought this was some kind of roller-coaster. "Y/N STOP THE CAR!" human kite yelled.

Ike stood up from his seat without me knowing and flipped the heros off. Kite gasped. The girls stood up too and made faces at their siblings. I grinned and drove with high speed towards a Mountain. I made sure for the hero's to follow me. We were almost crashing with the mountain. "NOO!" human kite yelled.

Last second I drifted to the right avoiding a crash but there was definitely someone that crashed. The 3 heros ran/flew with all their speed against the mountain. The kids and me bursted out laughing. But what was even funnier was Matthew. He fucking wheezed. The sound of him wheezing is hilarious. I used the heros distraction the drive home immediately.

Me, Matthew and the kids went back inside acting like all this never happened. "Y/n can we do this again? Please! Please! Please!" the kids begged. "Sure! But we have to make your siblings believe we really never drove togheter in a car. We played games here the whole time alright?" I made sure. They nodded and told me everything will be denied. "Good!" I smiled and we started to play twister with Matthew. That was fun too.

20 minutes later I heard banging on my door. "COMING!" I yelled, symbolising the kids to not tell anyone what happened. They nodded and I opened the door. Infront of me was an exhausted, out of breath Kyle, Kenny and Craig. So they changed back their clothes huh?

"You're back early." I said acting confused. The kids and Matthew giggled behind me. "We know what you've done. Drop the act!" Craig said. "I'm sorry, what?" I asked. "Y/n we saw you driving that car!" Kenny said panting. "What are you talking about big brother? We were playing with Tricias Monster high dolls the whole time." Karen said convincing.

The Boys looked confused at each other. "We also played fashion show! Show them the pictured you made Y/n!" Tricia added smiling. Damn these kids are good at lying. "Ike you for sure didn't do this!" Kyle said distrustful. "Nope! I was playing fortnite!" he simply said. "But we saw you! We all saw you! You made faces at us!" Kyle said confused. "Uh did you guys take your meds today?" I asked laughing. "Yeah, don't be silly!" Karen laughed.

We kept on gaslighting them into believing us. It was very amusing. They gave up at this point. "Alright.. Uh let's go home." Kenny took Karen piggy back, Craig took his sister by the hand and Ike just went along with Kyle. "Y/n and Matthew are the best babysitters ever!" Karen told Kenny and smiled. "You can visit me any time!" I smiled and waved.