"Oh my god," Bonnie gasped, clearly taken aback. Emery turned to look at Klaus, "care to explain?"

"Yeah, you'll have to excuse the mess," he approached the two girls, his hands snaking around Emery's waist. She allowed it, knowing Rebekah wouldn't do that for no reason. "Apparently, Damon hurt her feelings."

"Emery," Damon groaned from inside the room, looking at her. He flickered his eyes to the other witch, "Bonnie."

"Go on," Klaus spoke to Bonnie, "help him. Save the man who turned your mother into a vampire." He looked at Emery, "don't worry, love. She won't kill him. Just torture him a bit."

Bonnie stayed rooted in her place as did Emery. The Bennett witch looked at her questioningly and earned a shrug in response. With a sign, she turned to Klaus, "just get me out of here."

"Very well." The hybrid placed a hand on Bonnie's lower back and led her away while Emery stayed behind and stared at Damon.

"Em," the Salvatore vampire groaned, "please. Get me out of here."

She entered the room, approaching him. "What did you do?"

"I— I slept with her," he admitted, his lips pulling up, "it was a one time thing. She doesn't get that."

"Don't lie to me," Emery furrowed her brows, "that can't be what she's upset about."

"Fine," Damon rolled his eyes despite his state, "I pretended to like her, slept with her, and got information on the white oak stake. I don't deserve this."

"Yes, you do," Emery shot him a pointed look, "you used her."

"Come on. You're not seriously going to leave me here."

"I'm not leaving you here," she brushed a strand of his hair away from her face. His eyes flickered up to hers in hope that she'd free him. However, it diminished when she continued, "I'm actually not going anywhere. I'll be around."

"Em—"

"— I'm sorry," she cut him off, "this is between you and Rebekah. Plus, you fucked up when you turned Bonnie's mom."

"Okay," Damon whispered with a defeated nod, "fine, I get it. At least she won't kill me. Don't worry about it."

Just as Emery turned around, she saw Stefan walking in holding a bag. He narrowed his eyes at her then looked at Damon who furrowed his brows, "this was much different in my head."

"Klaus," Stefan shouted instead of saying anything to Damon, "I'm here!" When Klaus walked in along with Rebekah, he added, "let's do this."

"Oh good, a hero," Klaus looked amused, "what do you want?"

Stefan tossed the bag on the ground in front of him. "I'm here to make a deal."

"Stefan," Damon muttered from behind, "what are you doing?"

"Eight stakes made of white oak," Stefan stated instead of replying to his brother's question. "The part of Wickery Bridge that you forgot to burn."

"That's impossible," Rebekah shook her head earning a look from Stefan. "Actually, it's not. Finn's dead."

Klaus clenched his jaw, anger visible in his eyes with a hint of surprise and sadness. His eyes flickered to Emery who came to stand beside him earlier. She was already staring at him, her own eyes wide with surprise along with a mixture of sympathy. Discreetly, her hand reached out to his and he was quick to grasp it in his own, giving her a small squeeze.

"You killed my brother?" Rebekah asked, her eyes shooting daggers at Stefan.

Stefan ignored her and took a step closer to Klaus. "Damon, in exchange for the last eight weapons that can kill you."

"How do I know there aren't any left?"

"Because there aren't," Stefan answered Klaus's question. Klaus narrowed his eyes, "let's be certain, shall we?" Dropping Emery's hand, he made his way towards Damon and leaned in. "Leave."

"No," the older Salvatore replied.

"Go on," Klaus insisted, "leave."

"Nik, he's my plaything, not yours." Rebekah spoke up. Klaus pursed his lips in a tight smile at Damon before grabbing his neck in one swift move, forcing him to look at him as he compelled, "I said go home."

Compelled, Damon tried to get out of the chains. Klaus stood in front of him with his hands crossed behind his back as he smiled smugly at Stefan who closed his eyes when Damon began to scream in pain while he started to pull one of his wrists out from the snares, peeling the flesh off of it in the process.

Emery quickly darted her eyes to the corner of the room when she saw the gruesome sight and bit her lip as she visibly winced in pain at the sound. Klaus realized that they weren't the only ones in the room and internally cursed himself before he stopped Damon. "All right, stop. Stop. Stop, before you hurt yourself." When he stopped, Klaus looked at Stefan, "well, I see that he can finally be compelled."

"Now," the hybrid took a step closer to Damon, making sure he didn't step on his blood. He grabbed his jaw and compelled him again, "minus the stake that's in my brother, how many more stakes are out there that can kill me?"

"Eleven," Damon replied.

"Eleven, really?" Klaus repeated with fake surprise in his tone. He tilted his head at Stefan, "so not right then."

"You really shouldn't have lied," Rebekah shook her head at Stefan who clenched his jaw. "I'll get you the other three."

"That'd be nice," Klaus shot him a blank look, "or since you lied, maybe I'll compel your brother to chew out his tongue."

"What's wrong with you?" Stefan asked resulting in Klaus pointing his fingers to him as he repeated his question, much louder, "what is wrong with you? Do you really have no appreciation for me? I have given you someone to hate. To loathe." He pointed to himself, "a target for all of your anger so you don't have to turn it on yourself." He approached him, "I've given your life purpose, as your friend. I mean, I really think you should be thanking me."

"Enough!" Stefan shouted and launched himself at Klaus. He pinned him against the wall with a white oak stake in his hand. He was about to stab him with it when Klaus grabbed his wrist, "step down or you both die."

Letting out a loud exhale, Stefan let go of the stake, letting Klaus get hold of it. He then backed away as the hybrid smiled, "there. Now you only have to get me the other two."

"This is ridiculous," Rebekah finally spoke as she walked towards Damon and freed him.

"What are you doing?"

"I brought him here," the blonde original replied, "I get to release him. My rules now." She turned to Stefan, "bring us the stakes and you both live. Take your brother as a sign of good faith." Then she picked up the bag and left the room.

"Bring us the stakes," Klaus said once she was out, "all of them. Or I'll wage a war against everyone you love. I hope I'm being clear." Walking towards Emery, he grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the room, no further words being said.