30

KLAUS AND EMERY entered the warehouse to get Rebekah while Stefan stayed a little behind since Klaus told him to.

The witch followed the hybrid as he approached a coffin which was now open. Her eyes fell on the dead body behind it and she looked at Klaus who began looking around, "Rebekah, it's your big brother. Come out, come out wherever you are."

Rebekah vamp-sped over and stabbed Klaus with the dagger making him gasp, his hand instinctively pushing Emery aside. She stumbled a bit but didn't lose her footing as she stared wide-eyed at the blonde vampire.

She was beautiful, Emery had to admit. "Go to hell, Nik!" Rebekah shouted, clearly angry. Klaus shot her an unimpressed glance before he took out the dagger out of his chest, held it out beside him and dropped it on the ground all while staring at his sister.

"Don't pout," he said, "you knew it wouldn't kill me."

"Yeah," Rebekah muttered, "but I was hoping it would hurt more."

"I understand that you're upset with me, Rebekah—" Klaus paused as they turned towards the door, "so I'm going to let that go. Just this once. Brought you a little peace offering. You can come in."

Then Stefan walked in, holding confusion all over his face. However, it was not the same for Rebekah who instantly recognised him. "Stefan," she breathed out, a small smile appearing on her lips.

Klaus stepped closer towards Stefan and stared at him in the eyes, compelling him, "now you remember."

Stefan was quiet for a few seconds until everything finally came crashing down upon him. His eyes flickered to Rebekah and he smiled, "Rebekah."

He began walking towards her only to stop when Klaus called out his name. The younger Salvatore turned around and looked at Klaus, "I remember you. We were friends."

"We are friends," Klaus corrected while Rebekah's eyes fell on Emery who had been silent the whole time, just watching them reunite. The blonde vampire approached her, "and who might you be? Food?"

Emery slowly shook her head at the question as Klaus stepped towards her, not trusting Rebekah too close with the witch.

"She's another friend," the hybrid informed, giving his sister a warning look, "and a witch as well."

"I'm Rebekah," the blonde extended her hand forward for her to shake which she did, confused.

"Emery," she muttered, wondering why she was being nice. Rebekah smiled, "well, you're pretty. At least I'm not the only girl in here. I have a feeling you and I are going to get along."

Klaus spoke before Emery could come up with something to what Rebekah said, "now the reason you're here. Gloria tells me you know how to contact the original witch."

"The original witch?" Rebekah repeated, shooting her brother a look which he dismissed, "what you have that Gloria needs?"

Rebekah's hand reached up to her neck and patted the area, frowning when she realised that her necklace wasn't there. "Where's my necklace?" She questioned, "what did you do with it? I never take it off!"

Emery's eyes fell on Stefan who had a look of recognition on his face. Of course he took it. Probably gave it to Elena, she thought.

"I don't know," Klaus replied with a fed up voice, "I didn't touch it."

"We need to find it, Nik. Now, I want it back!"

"Tell me that's not what she needs," Klaus clenched his jaw, grabbing her by the shoulders, "tell me that's not what she needs, Rebekah!"