Chapter 95: Fan War

Start from the beginning

Xu Dongyou showed a big smile to Zhulong, "Thank you."

Candle Dragon is really a super good dragon.

Zhulong bent down and asked Xu Dongyou whether he was tired or not. Of course Xu Dongyou was not tired, and said that he was very happy when he participated in the show.

Zhulong was also very happy, "I can see you through this all the time."

It realized that it seemed that it had seldom gone crazy.

Xu Dongyou remembered that Chen Lao said that Zhulong would roar from time to time, so he worriedly asked the reason.

Zhulong was silent for a few seconds, and then said in a muffled voice: "In that thing called barrage, someone said bad things about you, I am very angry."

That's why it roared like venting, but it always kept in mind that it didn't attack the sealing formation. It wanted to return to normal and leave the sealing formation as soon as possible. This feeling of being trapped and unable to do anything used to feel aggrieved and angry. .

Therefore, it wants to leave this sealing formation even more than before, but what is different from the past is that it used to only attack the sealing formation crazily, but now it is trying to regain its sanity, so it can leave the sealing formation.

‌This day, I believe it is not far away.

Xu Dongyou thought so too, he stayed in the sealing formation to accompany Zhulong for nearly half a day, as for gifts and snacks, Zhulong was very interested, especially the jade carvings, which Zhulong said he treasured carefully.

Xu Dongyou smiled again, and after a long time, he reluctantly got up, saying that he was leaving, and he couldn't stop the guilt on his face.

Because the time to accompany me this time is indeed much less than before.

Candle Dragon felt reluctant, but still nodded, and said very understandingly: "You go, I'm not alone here."

Xu Dongyou raised his head, and could only see Zhulong's expressionless face. His eyes were still blood-red, but he didn't see the madness and chaos of the past, only the blackness that was so quiet that he couldn't see it.

This made Xu Dongyou inexplicably unspeakable uneasy, he whispered: "Then, I'm going back? I'll be with you next time."

Zhulong readily agreed, and still quietly watched Xu Dongyou leave as before. After his figure disappeared completely, Zhulong slowly put the jade carving in front of his eyes, his eyes dim.

The dusty memory seems to be loosened by seeing this jade carving.

After Xu Dongyou left the sealing formation, he returned home non-stop. During the period, he returned messages to several familiar friends. They were all congratulating Xu Dongyou on winning the first place in the talent show, and asked which company Xu Dongyou planned to sign with .

Xu Dongyou unanimously said that he hadn't thought about it yet, and when he got home, he was greeted with a warm welcome by Xu's father and Xu's mother and a sumptuous meal. He even made an exception and decided to drink with the whole family to celebrate.

Xu Dongyou doesn't like drinking very much, so he just takes a few sips and doesn't stop drinking. Instead, he concentrates on eating the food. Although the food outside is delicious, after eating for a long time, he always feels that something is wrong, and he misses it even more. The taste of home.

Although Xu's father and Xu's mother don't know much about the entertainment industry, they will ask Xu Yangchen about Xu Dongyou's comments on the Internet. To know more about Xu Dongyou's career, he learned to search the Internet by himself in just a few days, and immediately registered an account directly to refute this person.