Chapter 90: Contestant Jealousy

Start from the beginning

Eighty percent of the biological parents do not want to find them at all.

Xu's mother suppressed her crying and said, "But there is always a contingency, we can't let the child know nothing about all this."

"Besides, we used to hide it from the child because he was afraid that he would feel uncomfortable. Now that he has grown up, we should tell him."

Xu's mother is the last person who doesn't want Xu Dongyou to know all this, but she also knows very well that she really has no reason to hide everything.

Xu's father was silent again, and after a long pause, he said, "Keep it a secret, we can't let this affect the Winter Games."

Xu's mother nodded, and the two of them lay down each other with their minds on something, but they couldn't fall asleep.

The same is true for Xu Dongyou, the night covered his red eye sockets, he didn't expect his parents to think so much, maybe it's time to talk to his parents about this matter in a few days.

Talk about this matter.

When I woke up the next day, the family of three seemed to be a bit depressed. Seeing this, Xu's mother hurriedly urged Xu's father to cook, but she sat down and asked concerned: "Dongyou, what's wrong with you? Is there something wrong?"

Mother Xu is quite perceptive.

Naturally, Xu Dongyou couldn't tell the truth, he just lied and said, "I'm thinking about going to a variety show for a few days."

Xu's mother believed it was true, patted Xu Dongyou, encouraged and comforted: "Don't be nervous, you can definitely do it, my son must be the best."

Every parent in the world thinks their child is very good.

Mother Xu is no exception.

Xu Dongyou smiled and said, "Then I will definitely perform well then."

"As expected of my son." Xu's mother boasted even more ruthlessly, Xu Dongyou couldn't help but blush and quickly found an excuse to go back to the house, and then devoted herself to practicing the song she was preparing for the first competition.

During this period, he still didn't forget to visit Candle Dragon, but he didn't learn any new sorcery. For now, the water avoidance, wood control and soil control skills are enough for him.

In addition, he also has a dagger inlaid with a sealing stone, which has self-protection means and attack means, and the safety is greatly improved.

A few days later, the program director called Xu Dongyou and asked Xu Dongyou to come to a certain place for simple training.

He is no longer in Fengnian City at this moment, but came to this Lin City early, and even went around a few times to buy some pretty good clothes.

Tian Haomiao knew that Xu Dongyou was going to participate in the show, so he was shocked for three consecutive times, "Isn't it, really, why?"

Xu Dongyou briefly said that before he became a processor, he was a student at the Conservatory of Music, and he will definitely take the path of a singer in the future if there is no accident.

Furthermore, there is no conflict between being a processor and a singer, especially since this matter was personally agreed by the General Administration.

From another point of view, he is actually performing a mission.

After arriving at the Variety Show Factory, Xu Dongyou started basic training and learned some basic things. In the end, they said that they needed to record some short videos of self-introduction. A song was sung.