Chapter 86: Worthy of Reverence

Beginne am Anfang

[Currently used, the app with the most complete and best audio for listening to books, integrated with 4 major speech synthesis engines, over 100 kinds of timbres, and an artifact that supports offline reading, huanyuanapp.org source-changing App]

Now that Master Zhulong has learned how to speak, although he doesn't know how it knows how to form a bond, this also means that the time before Zhulong wakes up is probably coming soon.

Then, when Master Zhulong regained consciousness, he realized that he had formed a bond with a certain little monster when he was insane.

Will he be so angry that he will kill all the monsters?

Although I know that Zhulong Lord is not that kind of tyrant, but if it is them instead, they will definitely be angry when they wake up if they don't form a pact with monsters when they are unconscious.

Not only this, but the Yaozu people are actually more afraid of another thing, because the object of the bond is the cub of the Yaozu, will Master Zhulong think that this is very likely to be the Yaozu's cub? Conspiracy, did this on purpose?

The monsters became more and more afraid, and even wanted to escape from the earth.

It was still Bai's active voice, although the voice was a little restless, "Don't panic, I believe in Lord Torch Dragon, but in the end it is our monster race who took advantage of it. When Master Torch Dragon wakes up, I will plead guilty and admit punishment."

"White!

"It's better for me to apologize. I'm not that important to the Yaozu. I will apologize at that time. I won't ask Lord Zhulong to forgive us, but I can't blame the cub. It is the hope of our Yaozu."

"Let me apologize. If it wasn't for my failure to stop it in time, maybe none of this would have happened." Chen Li was even more guilty, although he knew very well that he had no way to stop it.

He couldn't even connect to the Candle Dragon.

Bai Yu also knew this, and coughed again to prevent the monsters from scrambling to plead guilty, and made a final decision: "It's still early before Zhulong wakes up, everything will be discussed after Zhulong wakes up. "

The monsters were silent, and finally agreed.

At the end of the meeting, Chen Yu came out of the small dark room, with complex expressions on his face, some were happy that the future of the Yaozu had turned around, and some were excited about the Yaozu's future. Feeling nervous and restless due to fate, he couldn't calm down due to the turmoil of various emotions, so he could only drink several sips of tea one after another to calm down.

In addition to the Yaozu who were shocked by the candle dragon's bond, the General Administration was also shocked, and even like the Yaozu, they asked Director Fengnian three times who happened to be at the scene.

The director also knew that this matter was quite shocking, and he took the trouble to say that it was indeed true, and finally made a summary of the matter: "This matter may be good, as you all know, Xu Dongyou Although he is a monster race, he is essentially a human being, so there is not much difference."

Even the General Administration can see that Xu Dongyou actually regards himself as a human being rather than a monster race, but this does not mean that he is always oriented towards human beings.

Fortunately, the monster race and humans get along very well now, in a relationship of mutual benefit and mutual benefit, and it is almost impossible to realize the possibility of mutual hatred.

Therefore, Xu Dongyou is like a link, bringing the Yaozu people closer together, so Xu Dongyou is very important.

As for the ancient candle dragon.