Chapter 77: Brain Makes up Ghost

Start from the beginning

The old policeman suppressed the fear in his heart and looked at this ghost carefully, thinking about what Xiaoshan and Sun Tian had said before, and felt something was not quite right in his heart.

For example, the first doubt is that ghosts usually harm people because of obsession. Since the ghost followed, it means that it is still eyeing Xiaoshan and Sun Tian.

But according to Sun Tian's reaction and performance when talking with Xiao Shan, it doesn't look like he knows this ghost at all, and he doesn't look like he has done anything wrong.

Except, they showed a little guilty conscience when they drove up the mountain and abandoned A Tao, and even instinctively explained and defended their behavior.

‌ Now comes the question, why does the ghost stare at Sun Tian and Xiao Shan?

In addition to this, there is a second doubt, which is also the reason why the old policeman feels a little uneasy.

Sun Tian was the first person to spot Li Gui lying on the window, followed by Ah Shan. The other police officers in the prison also looked at the window, including himself, but did not see the ghost on the glass.

It wasn't until water stains appeared on the glass that this ghost appeared in front of all the police——

wrong.

The old policeman suddenly found something wrong again, he looked directly at the policeman who was also terrified but his eyes were full of confusion, it was a young man, and asked quickly: "Xiao Zhang, look at this Is it?"

Xiao Zhang came back to his senses, his face was still terrified and confused, and he replied: "I, I didn't see it, don't scare me."

He looked at the serious expression on his face, as if he had really seen that ghost.

He was the only one who couldn't see it, and suddenly felt very scared.

As soon as Xiao Zhang said this, all the police officers became suspicious. The ghost was clearly standing there, why Xiao Zhang couldn't see it.

"Well, if you see it, raise your hand." The old policeman said quickly.

It was all in unison, except for Xiao Zhang, all six policemen present raised their hands, including the old policeman.

After all, they are policemen, and their psychological quality is better than that of ordinary people. After a moment of panic, the policemen regained their composure. Since they can only wait for the officers to come, it is better to analyze some useful things.

The old policeman told about when and when he saw this ghost, and the others also described it.

Then they discovered that people who watch ghosts have one thing in common, they all see water stains on the glass of the watch, and make up the appearance of ghosts in their brains before they really see it. ghost.

Xiao Zhang also said: "I also saw the water stains, but I was thinking about where the water stains came from and why they appeared, but I didn't think about what you said—"

Before he finished speaking, Xiao Zhang's expression changed, and he immediately said: "I saw it too. It was standing there lying on the glass, with water stains all over its body, and it looked very thin."

It seems that there are only skin and bones left, and the face is even a little blurred, so I can't see what it looks like.

"Did you just hallucinate it in your mind?" The old policeman immediately found out the real reason.

Xiao Zhang nodded hurriedly.

"No, this ghost obviously has no legs, it is attached to the glass, and it looks like a ball inflated." A policeman said.