Chapter 49: Real Documentary

Magsimula sa umpisa

It was the rookie named Lidong who joined their team, maybe it will be their team that will become popular at that time.

"But I don't really understand. I watched the live broadcast and felt that his live broadcast was not professional at all. It looked like a newcomer like me. How could the management bureau take such an important task? Tell him?" The newcomer who just entered the game was full of doubts, and had the idea that if I had come a few days earlier, maybe I could have become the anchor.

"Don't dream, did you see the person who just walked past, but the most talented person in the bureau, he was promoted to the captain of the first team not long after he came to the bureau, even he couldn't take this task, let alone the others Qualified." The old handler punctured the illusion of the newcomer.

After hearing this, the rookie was even more puzzled, "Since even the captain of the team failed to accept this task, why can the rookie?"

"Don't ask. Asking means that the other party has done what no one, including the boss, could do." The old handler yelled at the thought of being scared to pee his pants when he entered the sealing formation, and the captain had to go in and drag him out. Ashamed of black history, immediately unhappy.

Rookie: "???"

So what is it, maybe he can do it.

Xu Dongyou ‌‌ the staff found a relatively quiet environment to eat, and the food was delicious, plus it was Tian Ze's treat, Xu Dongyou was embarrassed to eat too much, and secretly decided to wait until the next time he could take his parents with him. My younger brother came to eat.

It's all about money...

Xu Dongyou suddenly felt a headache.

In the past, he was troubled by not having money, but now that he has money, he has to worry about why he has money.

After eating and drinking enough, everyone started talking about Xu Dongyou's live broadcast, and Xu Dongyou answered ‌.

"When do you plan to broadcast live next time?" Tian Ze asked while drinking wine, and the others looked at Xu Dongyou curiously.

Xu Dongyou thought about it seriously, "Well, I should wait a few weeks later to read outside comments before making a decision. After all, this is my first live broadcast, and there are still many shortcomings."

Everyone nodded in understanding, Zhang Wu nodded, and then explained his own views, saying: "Since the content of the live broadcast is to popularize all abnormal events of science, and the premise is to let the public slowly accept these as the premise, there is no It doesn't have to be the same as other entertainment live broadcasts, it needs to have a lively atmosphere."

Xu Dongyou understood what Zhang Wu meant.

After all, it is an official live broadcast of science popularization. No one can determine whether it is qualified as a live broadcast. As long as the task can be completed and the goal of everyone's popular science is achieved, this is considered a perfect execution of the task.

Everyone nodded in approval.

After eating, everyone dispersed, Xu Dongyou returned to school, and the roommates in the dormitory saw Xu Dongyou, and immediately said, "Dongyou, did you watch the video?"

Xu Dongyou shook his head, he was busy with tasks these days, and when he didn't have time to look at his phone, he took the time to look at the pop-up screen to answer some questions.

"You don't even know about such a big thing? You just log on to Weibo, and this video is trending, so hurry up and watch it, the special effects are really awesome." The roommate tried his best to reassure.