Chapter 48: Perfect Solution

Começar do início

The little girl's weird behavior made Ms. Feng nervous, and quickly wiped away her tears and asked, "What's wrong, does it hurt somewhere?"

The little girl shook her head lightly, showed Ms. Feng her hands, and then got tangled up, "But Dad said we can't tell Mom."

Ms. Feng was stunned.

The team leader suddenly said: "Ms. Feng, I have given the answer to your first question now."

Ms. Feng was puzzled, "What do you mean?"

The captain was silent, and Xu Dongyou hurriedly reminded Ms. Feng in a low voice when he saw this: "It's because you asked the captain two questions before."

Ms. Feng suddenly remembered that she had indeed asked two questions before. The first question she asked was whether Guoguo could wake up.

All of a sudden, Ms. Feng looked at the captain belatedly, her eyes were full of astonishment and fear, "Hey..."

So, everything I saw before is likely to be true.

her daughter—

Ms. Feng trembled, and quickly turned around to look at her daughter lying on the hospital bed, "Guoguo, please tell mom where you have been for the past two months."

Ms. Feng felt that she was almost crazy at this moment, to ask such a crazy question.

The little girl hesitated for a while, then whispered: "Father won't let me tell."

Ms. Feng was almost spinning, clutching the edge of the bed. She struggled to stay rational and asked the little girl, "Why didn't Dad let you talk about it?"

"Because if Dad tells Mom, Mom will cry." The little girl replied seriously, "I don't want Mom to cry."

"Captain." Xu Dongyou looked at the captain hesitantly, summoned up his courage and said, "Why don't I talk about it."

The captain nodded.

Xu Dongyou told Ms. Feng everything he knew and what the little girl had told him.

Ms. Feng didn't believe it at first, but later she began to hesitate, and finally she couldn't believe it, "What are you saying is true?"

Before anyone could answer, she hugged Guoguo again, and asked in a trembling voice, "Guoguo, did dad use a small flag to turn his legs into a doll bear, and let you scare others."

Guoguo nodded hesitantly, and then replied in a low voice: "Father said that if you don't do this, you won't let Guoguo come back. Mom will cry if Guoguo disappears."

"Oh my God, how could he..." Ms. Feng couldn't believe all of this, but her daughter's words undoubtedly stamped all of this as true.

"Guoguo is his own daughter, how could he let Guoguo—" Ms. Feng couldn't continue, her eyes were full of hatred.

"If it wasn't for the captain and my team members to help, your daughter would probably be just a doll for the rest of her life. He broke the flag when he was resisting." Tian Ze hurriedly said what happened in the hospital for a moment.

Ms. Feng's hatred for Chen Dachao reached its peak, and she was just a little bit close to losing her daughter forever.

Fearing that she would still be grateful to Xu Dongyou and others, Ms. Feng could only thank her in tears, and finally calmed down under Guoguo's comfort. Ms. Feng said: "What about that scumbag, I will definitely let him pay The price should be paid!"

"What Chen Dachao has done has seriously violated the regulations of our processing bureau. According to the regulations, he will be amnesticized about the information about the summoning banner, and then sent directly for review and sentencing." The team leader said lightly: "‌We The processing bureau intervenes, and you can't get out of it if you don't meet the 20-year mark."