Chapter 44: Peer Competition

Start from the beginning

The doll shop was still silent.

Xu Dongyou withdrew his hand, suddenly feeling a little ashamed of his inexplicable behavior just now.

However, in a second, I heard the doll bear making a sound, and the previous machine said, "Of course I saw it!!!"

Lin Jingyun almost screamed, but hurriedly covered her mouth.

Not to mention Lin Jingyun, even Tian Ze's heart almost stopped for a second, and he quickly pointed the wooden warehouse at the doll, ready to attack at any time.

However, unexpectedly, the teddy bear remained motionless, as if it was no different from other dolls.

The barrage also screamed.

[Scared to death. 】

[This is the audio that was recorded before, and then stuffed into the teddy bear, can it be triggered by direct dialogue? 】

[Hahaha, fortunately, I was ready to mute the sound directly, without fear. 】

At this moment, Lin Jingyun is the one who fears the most among everyone. She understands the smart chip inside the doll bear better than anyone else. The processor of the chip is not high, and she cannot perceive everything in the outside world.

Therefore, there is no answer to the sentence just now.

Lin Jingyun subconsciously wanted to tell Tian Ze about the bear's problem, but she couldn't speak in front of the doll bear's weird red eyes.

Xu Dongyou was stunned when he heard the doll bear's answer, then he turned his head and poked the other doll bears, asking the same question just now.

However, the other teddy bear only said, "Little Bear doesn't know what you're talking about. Would you like to say something else?"

Xu Dongyou tried several doll bears one after another, and the latter ones were all the same as the second one, and would only reply that they didn't know what they were talking about.

In this way, it seems that the first teddy bear is a problem.

Xu Dongyou quickly set his eyes on the first doll bear, and felt startled after realizing it, and asked, "Are you the moving doll bear?"

Lin Jingyun didn't know where the courage came from at the moment, pointing at the doll bear, she said in a hasty tone, "It must be it!"

Without further ado, Tazawa flicked his right hand, the gears in the weapon turned, and the whole movement was done in one go, and then he pressed the launch button towards the teddy bear.

Xu Dongyou didn't even have time to stop it.

The doll bear jumped up at an extremely fast speed. The wooden warehouse in Tian Ze's hand didn't make any noise like ordinary real wooden warehouses, but it could produce effects on evil fog and ghosts. The blue bullets were fired and hit the doll bear. arm.

The teddy bear stood still for a moment and fell to the ground: "Ah, I can't move."

Although it is still a mechanical voice, the tone and words seem to be a kind of...

Tazawa also frowned, and didn't make any more attacks on the teddy bear.

The doll bear was lying on the ground. Although it couldn't move, its blood-red eyes happened to be facing Xu Dongyou, "What did you do? Why can't I move? Bad guys!"

The barrage in the live broadcast room is sending out 666.

[Put the noodles on the public screen, and the doll jumps up and runs for several steps, which is very awesome. 】