Chapter 39: Ready For Live

Start from the beginning

The days passed peacefully like this for two days.

At this time, the Internet has stopped paying attention to the strange fish attacking the ship, and the so-called official live broadcast room. Drainage.

But immediately followed by more doubts and puzzles.

‌Almost ten days have passed, and the live broadcast room has not been opened. Could it be that there are other plans?

Not only ordinary people, but even some media and live broadcast platform employees are extremely puzzled by this.

The thinking of the chairman and the board of directors is really unpredictable.

However, just this afternoon, Tian Ze suddenly notified Xu Dongyou to come to the processing bureau, saying that the processing bureau had produced a new 2.0 version of the camera equipment.

Xu Dongyou immediately took a taxi there, and Tian Ze and the others went straight to the team leader's office. During this period, many handlers looked sideways and secretly guessed the reason.

‌It's the same as last time.

The captain greeted everyone to sit down, and said with a slight smile: "Watch a video first, which introduces the general functions and usage of the camera."

The content of the video is not long, only a short one minute. Compared with the 1.0 version, this camera has more waterproof and anti-smashing functions, and can automatically adjust to night mode. No operation is required at all. Just turn on the switch.

As for charging, there is no need to worry. A camera can be charged with spiritual energy, electricity, or solar energy.

The camera will automatically follow the owner of the camera, and sometimes a stealth function is installed. Under normal circumstances, ordinary people, even mobile phones and cameras, cannot take pictures of the camera.

Achieved true concealment.

At this time, the camera device has been bound by the owner of the psychic watch. Unless the owner turns on the camera, the camera will not work. If it is accidentally lost, it will only be a decoration at best .

After reading it, Xu Dongyou was stunned for a while, but Tian Ze reacted greatly, "It's even better than the previous one!"

Xu Dongyou nodded slightly beside him.

The team leader laughed a few times, and handed the small black box to Xu Dongyou, "This is the camera device of version 2.0, which has already been bound to your psychic watch."

[The problem of slow update of new chapters has finally been solved on the app that can change the source. Download the huanyuanapp.org source change app here, and view the latest chapters of this book on multiple sites at the same time. 】

Xu Dongyou took it over and thanked obediently.

The small box is very small, almost the same size as a ring box, and it can be carried in a pocket. When I opened it and glanced at it, the camera device was silver, with a tiny dot on it, probably the camera.

Xu Dongyou covered the box and put it in his pocket, and the team leader started to talk about business: "Have you thought about when the live broadcast will start?"

Xu Dongyou thought for a while, and said, "About a week later."

‌‌I have saved a lot of Dali Talisman for a few days. As for the Talisman Talisman, I am afraid I have to go to the mall to buy it, and bring it for emergencies.

Now I haven't fully learned how to seal the spells of evil spirits and ghosts, but according to Tian Zemian, these two spells are not difficult, but the difficulty is that the use of spiritual power and props is too much tested in the process.