Xu Dongyou was stunned, thinking of Zhang Wu's question about how many times the talisman flashed, could it be related to this matter?

Xu Dongyou replied yes, and then carefully looked at the talisman seal he had drawn.

After a few minutes, Xu Dongyou carefully put away the talisman seal, laid out a new blank talisman, picked up the brush and sketched again.

But this time, Xu Dongyou didn't turn it on for five more times. He turned it on once yesterday. At first, his nose was a little uncomfortable. If he turned it on again, he might develop a cough and fever.

The most important thing is that he also wants to know whether he can successfully draw the talisman without opening the five keys.

Xu Dongyou carefully drew every stroke, and the spiritual energy was continuously absorbed by the brush and mixed with powder and ink to form a pattern on the paper.

It's hard to describe what it feels like.

Without turning on the fifth key, Xu Dongyou can indeed clearly feel that he has lost the feeling that he was writing in the dark as if there was a gods help, and when he gets to a more complicated place, he will still feel that The brush seems to have encountered an invisible force and stagnated.

Xu Dongyou was able to increase his spiritual energy input, so he could barely continue to draw, and he didn't find it much easier until he passed this complicated line.

However, there was still a small part of the drawing that Xu Dongyou didn't dare to relax at all. His long eyelashes drooped down, his mouth was slightly pursed, and he stared at the talisman paper without blinking.

When the last few strokes were drawn, it was considered difficult in the entire pattern, Xu Dongyou had to increase the input of spiritual energy again, and it took a long time to pass this level and successfully complete the last stroke.

The lines on the surface of the talisman flickered three times again, and it returned to calm.

Should this be considered a success?

Xu Dongyou was a little surprised. When he relaxed, he realized that his forehead was covered with sweat, even his palms, and twenty minutes had passed.

It took him twenty-five minutes just to draw the talisman, which was much more difficult than expected, but Xu Dongyou was also surprised that he succeeded.

Especially this time he didn't turn on the five keys at all.

Xu Dongyou suddenly had a little pride in his heart, and then he quickly suppressed it. You can't be proud of this little achievement, you have to be steady.

Xu Dongyou tried his best to keep a straight face, and put away the second talisman happily. After absorbing the psionic energy at this time, he felt that he still had enough energy to draw another one.

Xu Dongyou moved his sore fingers, then picked up the pen and continued to draw the third talisman.

Probably because of the previous two exercises, Xu Dongyou completed the third talisman in eighteen minutes this time, and this time the talisman flickered twice.

Xu Dongyou was thoughtful.

Does it mean that the lower the number of flashes, the better the quality of the talisman?

The talisman drawn by turning on the five abilities flickered five times. The quality means that it is better than these two talismans, but the specific quality is unknown.

It's a pity that it's too late now, he's embarrassed to disturb Zhang Wu, and his psychic energy has almost been exhausted, so Xu Dongyou simply washes up and lies down to sleep.

I'm Not A Human Anymore!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें