Party Crashers. ( Pt. 3 )

Start from the beginning

" Oh, they're, um, hanging around here somewhere. " Krel said what Y/n told him to say.

Y/n and Aja appeared from the tree's, Aja dropped on Beta while Y/n dropped on Alpha. She grunted as she wrapped her arms around Alpha's neck and used force to knock him over.

Krel quickly activated his Serrator and shot at Omega who Dodged. Y/n let's out a grunt as Alpha threw her aside and shot a few beams on Krel.

Krel activated his Serrator shield to protect himself. Y/n quickly got up and took her Serrator, activating it into a spear. " No, no, no! " Aja Grunted as Beta had a hold of her and threw her aside.

Alpha landed right beside Omega. " Cute. They're trying to fight. " She said before sending a few strikes their way.

Krel and Y/n combined their Serrator shields together as they blocked the attack. " Krel! " Aja called out as she saw Beta about to attack them from behind.

Krel covered where Omega is While Y/n covered the other side where Alpha and Omega are.

°°°

{ With Eli and the Bonbon party. }

The group gasped as the flashing lights of the fight were seen and heard. " I told you! The Billycraggle is real! " The Eli yelled.

" I knew I smelled lunch-lady breath. " A boy said right beside Eli as he watched the flashing lights from the woods. He used Eli as a shield.

The group quickly got up and leave as the Panic starts to arise. The Eli turned on the Oaf's Vespa, putting on his helmet with a Z and revs the engine.

He moved the Mirror, seeing Steve. " Steve! Steve! " He called out as he looked at the oaf who seemed to be looking for someone.

The oaf turned around seeing the Eli. " Huh? " He asked with a horrified expression.

The Eli forcefully moved the Vespa towards the oaf since he doesn't know how to start one of these. " We need to clear the area. " The oaf placed his hands on his Vespa.

" The Billycraggle is not like our other friends. " He yelled at the oaf.

The oaf knocked on his Helmet. " The Billycraggle isn't real, Pepperjack. " He said firmly.

A growl was then heard within the woods with a few shooting noises that sounded strange. The Eli and oaf looked around. " Sounds real to me. " He fixed his Helmet.

The oaf looked around frantically. " But Aja! " He stammered.

" She's fine. She's with Y/n and Krel. Let's go! " He turned the Vespa around while the oaf looked around the Bonfire. The Eli reversed, forcefully making the oaf sit down on his Vespa before driving off.

He quickly puts on his helmet before reaching his hand out that was holding a Serrator. " Aja! " He yelled as the Eli drove off, following the others.

°°°

{ Back with Aja, Krel and Y/n. }

Krel used his Serrator shield while Y/n has her Serrator activated as a Gun. She shot a few beams before combining hers and Krel's Shield to block them from an attack.

Aja grunted before opening her hand. " Give me the Serrator. " She said to her Little brother.

" Then I'll be defenseless, take Y/n's. " He pointed at Y/n with his head.

Y/n glared at him. " What? " She asked firmly.

" Atleast you both can throw a punch. " He defended himself before Y/n kicks him in the face.