Moonlight Run. ( Pt. 3 )

( In The Hunters Guild Lunar Outpost. )

[ 3rd Person P.O.V ]

Running towards Zadra's Stryker, Aja took her time to help Varvatos get up by pulling on his arm. Y/n turned from her shoulder before yelling. " Hurry! He's right behind us! " She said before continuing on running.

Aja took note of her words and hurried Varvatos up. His body is too heavy even with this Gravity he has a hard time. What a brute. " If we want a shot at outrunning these guys. We should take Zadra's Stryker. " Krel said to Y/n and Stuart as they ran.

Y/n looked at Krel with her eyebrows furrowed, they are running towards Zadra's Stryker already. " Is that not what we're doing right now? " She asked with her voice slightly raised.

Stuart agreed to her words with a nod and a determined face, before it turned somewhat offended. " Hey, what are you trying to imply about my ship? " He complained as they made their way.

As soon as their feet were about to reach the area a beam was shot in their direction aiming directly at the ship that blew up on the beam's impact. " Ah! " Stuart exclaimed.

Quite stunned at what just happened, Y/n smiled sheepishly as she and Krel turned their heel to run towards Stuart's ship. " Oh, but I'm sure we can make it work. " Krel said as he led the way with Stuart and Y/n following after.

•••

Finally getting Varvatos to stand he stared at the Royals and Stuart before speaking, not even imitated by the Hunter taking its time to walk towards him." You four, go ahead. Varvatos Vex will hold him off. " He then turned to the Hunter with a glare.

Aja stepped forward, looking at him with worry. " We came all this way, we're not leaving without you. " She said with determination as she pulled the guard back by his arm.

Varvatos turned to her. " Alpha killed Varvatos' family. " He reminded. Alpha and his brothers did kill his family, leaving him all alone with vengeance.

The brute turned to the Hunter. " Varvatos must end this. " He said before walking towards Alpha with piercing eyes, ready to slash the murderer of his family.

" Now give Alpha a glorious death. " Aja said with her hands forming fists, cheering her Royal Guard on. Varvatos smiled at her words and stepped much closer to his Enemy.

" Varvatos Vex has long waited for this delson. With your death, the Zeron Brotherhood will be extinguished. " Varvatos spoke as he and the Hunter walked around each other, maintaining eye contact with high guard.

" And Varvatos' family will finally be avenged. " He finished with his words before quickly taking out his Serrator, activating it and launching forward to attack.

" Glorious death! " He exclamed. Alpha responded to his attack by shooting at his way but he was too slow, Varvatos already dodged by jumping above. Looking up to meet the gaze of the warrior, Alpha pointed his gun at him, shooting countless beams that didn't have a chance to hit Varvatos.

Letting out a loud roar, the fighting between the two escalated, with Varvatos swinging his Serrator and Alpha dodging by stepping back. " You soolian! Are you that stupid? " Alpha taunted.

Alpha grunted as he dodged an attack. " You've been doing Morando's bidding this entire time. "

•••

{ Meanwhile with Y/n, Krel and Stuart. }

" Is no one gonna back up Vex and his boom-boom? " Stuart asked as the three of them climbed at the top of his ship, getting ready to enter inside.