Terra Incognita. ( Pt. 6 )

Quick note.
(H/c) = Hair color. ( H/l) = Hair length.
( E/c ) = Eye color. (A/t) = Any top.
(A/c) any color.

___________________________________________

[ 3rd Person P.O.V ]

The Mother Ship flew while dodging attacks from Morando's Strykers. The three teens held tightly on their seats as the Mother Ship hit some structure.

" We have achieved maximum velocity. "

Mother said, as they flew.

Aja looked at her Parents Life Core's and got an idea. " Wait here. " She took her hoverboard out holding her parents life cores.

" I have every intention. " Krel answered looking at her sister.

" I'll be right back. " She balanced herself, making her way out of the room with her hoverboard.

" Unless we explode! " Y/n added as she watched Aja's retreating form.

" Yes, yes, Unless we explode. " She exited the room.

" Hold on, King-in-waiting, Princess-in-waiting! " Varvatos yelled dodging hundreds of attacks.

Aja grunted as she made her way towards the two cylinder pods of the stasis, stumbling as she does. She activated Mother and looked at the tech.

" Indicate operation. "

" Mother, save Mama and Papa. Take their Cores. " She showed her Parents Life Cores to mother giving them to the tech. " Here. "

" Initiating reintegration stasis. Rewriting the King and Queen's molecular code. "

Aja placed her Parents Life Cores on each of the pods. " Fix them, mother ship. Please fix them! " Aja begged.

The Mother Ship flew away, disappearing into the sky's of Akiridion-5. Aja watched as the stasis activate's making sure her Mama and Papa's Life Cores are okay.

" Time to completion, unknown. "

The Mother Ship said, this made Aja sad and hugged her Mama's stasis tube.

Aja quietly sat hugging her knees watching the lights of the transport taking them to a different galaxy. Krel and Y/n walked towards her quietly with Y/n hoyld Luug. Luug whined seeing his owners sad expression.

" Aja, it's going to be all right. " Krel said, trying to comfort his sister. Aja patted Luug.

" I'm not entirely sure how, but.. " He kneeled down right beside his sister, Y/n did the same sitting on Aja's left.

" They're gone. "

She said, looking at Krel, but not in the eyes.

" Our parents. "

She sobbed, doubting herself.

" And it's all my fault. "

" Don't be ridiculous, Aja. " Y/n placed a hand on her shoulder.

" I ran away.. If I had been on time at the Ceremony, it would have started sooner, which means if would have ended sooner, " she said, spouting out words in doubt, if she was in there, her parents will be safe.

" Which means Mama and Papa would have been safe in the palace! " She continued before closing her eyes in regret.

" Hey! " Krel looked his sister in surprise.