Party Crashers.

Episode 8, Party Crashers.

An incoming message from Akiridion-5 alarms Vex. Meanwhile the arrival of bounty hunters ruins the Royals Outing in the woods with friends. ___________________________________________

( The Mother Ship. )

[ 3rd Person P.O.V ]

It's a quiet night as always in Arcadia. Varvatos was inside the Stasis pods while the Royals slept tightly together in one room, Y/n's bedroom. After the fight a few delsons ago a sleepover would be nice.

Unaware of the outside, Beta and his brothers appeared in the woods nearby, setting an eye on The Mother Ship. Beta snarls, scratching the grass, waiting for orders on when to attack the house.

Omega and Beta who were behind him, looked around the place if there are any Humans nearby. Beta turned, looking at Alpha. " Go. Hunt. " Said Alpha. Beta growled before running his way to The House of the Royals.

( Inside The Stasis Pods. )

" You would be proud of Aja. " Varvatos said as he talks to the Royal Cores of his King and Queen.

" She gamely faced a dangerous Bounty Hunter and emerged victorious in battle, and received a B-plus on her English Paper. " He raised a finger before holding his hands on his back.

" That's a language here, and B is a letter. She and Lady Y/n decided to compete on who will get the A-plus. Lady Y/n always won, it seemed very important to her. " He continued before getting interrupted by Mother.

" Commander Vex, there appears to be a cat-like creature-- "

Varvatos swiped Mother away. " Silence! Varvatos Vex is in th midst of debrief. " He said in an irritated tone. He does not like getting interrupted, especially when he is with the King and Queen.

•••

{ With Beta. }

Beta snarls as he ran towards the Mother Ship, he jumped, ready to destroy the house only to be stopped by an invisible shield. He fell back making a Cat shriek at him. Beta only growled in response as he stayed in the ground, quite disoriented.

•••

{ Back to Varvatos Vex. }

" As for Krel, Varvatos believes he is begrudgingly starting to acclimate to this dumb heap. His Love for Lady Y/n has gone stronger, he even-- " his sentence was interrupted once more.

" Unknown being attempting to breach perimeter. Permission to vaporize. "

Varvatos groaned in annoyance, forming fists with his hands. " If there is to be any vaporization, it shall be done by Varvatos! " He turned to the gate, leaving the Stasis Pods.

Mother followed his steps for a few sectons. " It's been too long since he killed something. " He added, leaving Mother in the Stasis Pods.

•••

{ Back to Beta. }

Finally standing up once more, he snarled as he walked towards the perimeter that stopped him before. He activated his claws before slashing the Perimeter countless of times.

•••

Varvatos stepped out of The Mother Ship followed by Luug. Luug barked at the shining light the Perimeter was making by getting hit making Varvatos look outside. " A ' cat-like creature,' indeed. " He watched the Cat jumped on the fence.