The Arcadian Job. ( Pt. 3 )

[ 2nd Person P.O.V ]

( In Area 49-B. )

" We have to go, right now. " You said as you put Krel's tools way before taking off with him pulling you by your hand.

The Room you were in before was now over taken by some agents but they didn't seem to see the three of you escaping.

You all ran back to the hall we an agent was humming while pushing a cart. They turned around seeing you and Krel run pass them hand in hand. " Hey, you're not supposed to-- What the..? Huh? " The next thing that agent knew is his body colliding with the wall.

" Incoming hazmat team at your twelve o'clock, and they're armed with tummies full of tacos. " Ricky warned the two of you as you both ran on ahead seeing 6 agents with neurometers.

The three of you stopped at your tracks. " Hand Varvatos Vex the circuit and stay close. " Varvatos said lowly as he opened his palm.

" Your plan isn't to run at the heavily-armed guards, is it? " Krel asked raising a hand.

You gave him a nudge on the shoulder. " Just give the osmic circuit to him. " You said lowly as you eyed the soldiers in front.

A secton after Krel gave the osmic circuit, Varvatos launched himself forward, letting out. Warriors yell. " Wait! " Krel called out as he placed his sister's Hoverboard down and rode with it taking you with him.

" Oh, don't hurt me again! " An agent yelled before getting punched to the other side of the wall. Varvatos did it to the next few agents, letting go of the osmic circuit in the process.

" All right, I got it! " An agent yelled as he held the osmic circuit up, showing it to his other agents.

You and Krel rode above him, Krel was controling the hoverboard while you took the Circuit back. " Not anymore. " You said as you held the osmic circuit in your arms.

" Hey! " The agent called out, not even bothering to chase after the two of you.

" Glorious! " Varvatos yelled as he charged forward, getting the agents attention to him.

" Oh, my! " Was the last thing that agent said before getting knocked out.

You three can't help but laugh in succession as you all made your way out the door. " Lively-- " You yelled as you felt the air touch your skin only to get shut by Krel's hand, covering your mouth.

A few more soldiers kept running after the three of you so you had to take matters to your own hands and knock them out as quiet as possible.

•••

{ With Aja, Stuart and Luug. }

[ 3rd Person P.O.V ]

After all that chaos inside, Stuart, Aja and Luug finally got out with Buster following after them. " Ah! Buster can really hold a grudge! " Stuart said he dropped to his knees.

" Ooh! " He flinched when a frail body of an agent fell right beside him. Varvatos, Krel and Y/n who appeared a secton after with kicking an agent on the chin before following behind Varvatos.

" Go, go! " Varvatos yelled lowly as he placed a hand on Y/n's back, pushing her forward so he can guard their backs.

They quickly ran across, hiding behind or beside trucks. " Ops team, we need immediate extraction. " Varvatos said to his Earpiece.

Y/n breathed out, showing the Osmic circuit in her arms. " At least, we got the circuit. " She said as she handed Krel the tech.

Krel smiled and turned to his sister. " We're going home, Aja, Y/n. " He exclaimed, looking at the circuit that's now in his hands.