D'aja Vu. ( Pt. 5 )

___________________________________________

-------------------------

Quick note:

( e/c ) = Eye color.

-------------------------
___________________________________________

( At Home. )

[ 3rd Person P.O.V ]

As soon as the sun rose, the trollhunters quickly met up with the Royals in their home. Varvatos was examining Blinky, Krel showed Claire around the Mother Ship, Aaarrrgghh!!! Played with Luug, Toby ate the Mom Blanks pancakes while Aja watched Y/n admire Jim's armour.

" Exultant. " Y/n said as she placed her Human hand on Jim's armoured torso. The armour looked like it was just forged today, it has no damages which is amazing.

Varvatos walked around Blinky, looking at him up and down. Blinky met his gaze, turning to him. " You possess the four arms of a royal. " Varvatos said with his hands behind his back.

Blinky smiled at the words. " Very perceptive, sir! " He raised a finger with a confident smile in his face.

" You know, most Trolls see nobility and elegance in me. " He said, showing off things that aren't actually true.

•••

The Mom Blank paced another batch of Pancake mix on the pan after she swiftly flipped the pan making the Pancake stick on the ceiling.

" Hmm! " Toby said licking the syrup that was on his hand.

" This robot Lady's cooking is almost as good as yours, Jimbo. " He said after catching a pancake that fell from the ceiling. Jim only chuckled in response while Y/n admired every inch of his armour.

" Who's my little slugger? " The Mom Blank asked as she caresses Toby's cute cheeks.

" Later, we'll toss around the old pigskin. " The Dad blank joined in, placing a hand on Toby shoulder.

" What do you say, Champ? " He rested his hand on Toby's back who smiled at him before nodding his head.

Suddenly Krel and Claire appeared after getting out of The Mother Ship. " This is insane! Aliens are real. " She said loudly with her arms open.

" Akiridions. " Krel corrected her, raising an eyebrow as he looked at her.

Jim removed his Amulet, giving it to Y/n for her to examine. Y/n gladly took it stared at the English words embedded around the rim of it. " For the Glory of Merlin. " She said lowly, Aja walked right beside her, placing an arm on her shoulder as she looked at the amulet.

" Sorry. Akiridions are real. " Claire apologized, forgetting the fact that the Word Alien is technically not nice.

She walked forward. " And your house is secretly a spaceship? I have a million questions. " She said as the secret way to the Mother Ship closes.

" Ask away, Ms. Nuñez. "

Claire looked up, searching for the voice that said her name. She smiled before gasping, coming up with the first question. " Like, how does your house know my name? " She asked, holding her hands together to her chest.

•••

Aaarrrgghh!! Rolled around from the kitchen to the living room as he catches Luug. " Boo-boo. " He said as rubbed his head in Luug's. Luug barked in response and released his intestinal fury on Aaarrrgghh!!!'s face.