Bad Omen. ( Pt. 2 )

[ 3rd Person P.O.V ]

After separating, Stuart and Buster tried to find Varvatos while Aja, Krel, Y/n and Zadra quietly flew their way to The Mothership. Aja and Zadra were sharing a Hoverboard while Krel and Y/n did the same. They slowly flew inside the glitching home, carefully making their way inside.

Aja perked her head in, seeing the house being a mess. She stepped inside followed by Y/n and the others. " Mother? Mother? " Krel called out while Aja activated her Serrator into a spear. Y/n perked up at the idea and searched for her own Serrator.

" My Serrator! " Y/n Lowly exclaimed as she patted her pocket, she then let's out a sigh in relief after Zadra gave her her Serrator. Her Serrator was one of a kind, it was gifted to her by her Parents on her 10th birthday like Aja.

" Alpha dropped it when Buster appeared. " Zadra informed as she held in a laugh. She can't help but remember Alpha's dumbfounded face when he saw Buster. Y/n laughed for a secton as she held the Serrator with both of her hands.

" Thank you. " She said with a smile before gasping as an object was thrown at their way. A bark was heard from the corner, revealing Luug's bright blue eyes.

" Luug! " Aja chuckled as she saw her pet, glad that he had no injuries. Y/n slowly made her way closer to the kitchen as she caught a figure at the edge of her eyes. Krel followed after her, holding on her ( a/ t ) just incase something pops up.

" Lucy? " Y/n raised an eyebrow at the Mom Blank that slowly rose up from her spot in an ominous way.

" Welcome home, kids. " Lucy said, not turning her head at the teens with her body not following. Krel quickly pulled Y/n back to his side as they stared at the Blank who turned her head, revealing her now red eyes with evil intent.

" You're just-- You're just in time, time, time for supper. Supper, Supper! " She yelled as her body turned to match her head's direction. She held a stack of plates and cups and threw one at the group that Zadra easily broke with her weapon.

" And just in time to die. " She added before using her robotic hands to easily launch the cups and plates at the group.

" Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! " She yelled with her tone changing from high pitch to a very low voice. Zadra went in front of the Royal teens and used her weapon to prevent them from getting hit.

Aja grunted as Lucy turned to her now attacking her with the plates. Y/n gasped, placing a hand on her chest before standing up as Krel placed his hands on her shoulders. " Stay back. I have this. " Zadra stated as she got ready to attack the Blank.

" No! Omen must have corrupted their programming. " Y/n stepped forward, pointing a hand at the Blanks that threw a rampage, barely hitting them at the moment since there are no other utensils or tools to throw.

" They're our friends, Zadra. Don't kill them. " Krel added as he rushed to Y/n's side. He then turned his head at Lucy who was taking anything she saw to throw it at them.

" Die! Die! Die! " Lucy yelled before throwing a ladle at their way. Zadra blocked the attack with ease, either slashing, breaking or parrying anything that comes her way.

Zadra paused for a secton before turning to Krel. " Fine. I'll distract ' your friends. ' You find the cores. " and with that, Zadra went on ahead and tried to fight the Blanks without trying to dismember their robotic parts.

The three teens looked at each other before rushing to the entrance of The Mothership. They looked down at the long drop before looking at each other once more. Aja jumped down first, Followed by Y/n and then lastly, Krel.