Beetle Mania. ( Pt. 3 )

( At the Building Of Math. )

[ 3rd Person P.O.V ]

The three teens walked towards school with Krel who's holding the Box of Boom on his shoulder, Y/n and Aja looked at him quite embarrassed at the Loud noise Krel is Bringing to the Building of Math.

Aja Breathed out, getting enough of the Box of Boom. " Why are you bothering with that thing? " She asked Lowly at Krel.

" It's pretty cool, right? " He answered, looking at Aja and Y/n for approvement.

" Not really. " Y/n Shrugged right beside him.

" Sure. Back in the '80s. " A boy commented. Y/n frowned at the boy, eyeing him as he walks out of the building of Math.

" Girls, you rule! " A girl said to Aja and Y/n, leaning at them before walking away.

" I turned down being Queen, Actually. " Aja said to the two with a smile.

" Aja, Y/n! I posted your epic Steve take-down on my facespace, " the girl named Mary waved at the two with a girl named Darci right beside her.

" And it went super viral. " She showed the Video to the two with a big smile, before raising her arm opening them.

" Now the whole school is like, obsessed with the both of you! " She pointed her hands at the two girls who looked at each other in confusion.

" Face space? " Y/n asked, raising an eyebrow.

" It's an App, Girl. Never heard of it? " The Darci said softly with a chuckle, Y/n nodded her head No before turning to Aja.

" Because we Hurt Someone? " She asked The Mary, the Darci stepped forward with a hand on her hip.

" Not just someone. Steve Palchuck. Not that we condone violence, though. " She looked at Mary with a smile, before raising her eyebrow at Krel.

" I would have done the same if I'd had my Serrator. " Krel frowned, remembering what had happened.

" Ugh. Nice Boom Box, Kevin. " The Mary pointed her phone at Krel as she compliments his Box of Boom Sarcastically.

" My name is Krel. " Krel corrected her watching her take Aja by the Arm and Y/n getting Taken by The Darci.

" You both should stick with Darci and Me. " The Mary said hooking her other arm at Y/n's who's other arm was held softly by the Darci, she smiled at her.

" I'm kinda the queen bee around here. " She flexed as Krel followed the four of them with his Box of Boom still going.

" You both can be a Princess. " She gave the Two a role not knowing that one was Queen-in-waiting and one is a Crowned Princess-in-waiting.

" Technically, I was spring Fling Queen. " The Darci added, Sharing her moment.

" No, no, no, no. I don't want to be Princess on any planet. " Aja refused pulling her Arm off the Mary before pulling Y/n with her.

" Why not? I mean, you can be Queen in Akiri- " Y/n whispered to her only to be cut of by Krel, Elbowing her back.

" I mean, Cantaloupia. " She cleared her throat before frowning at Krel. The Mary and Darci looked her.

" I don't want to be a Princess on Earth, either. " She smiled before getting pulled by Aja who walked away. Krel smiled at the two after seeing The Mary's desperation.

" Wait! Ugh! " She called out before getting bumped by a girl with glasses.

" Not wanting to be cool is so Cool! " She cupped her own face Admiring the two ladies walking towards their Lockers, discussion something on the way.