Party Crashers. ( Pt. 2 )

( At Stuart's Electronics. )

[ 3rd Person P.O.V ]

Varvatos went on ahead and went to Stuart's shop to fix the earpiece that seems to be damaged. " Your mate is taking a gamble broadcasting on an intergalactic walkie-talkie like this. " Stuart says as he took a closer look.

" Anyone can trace the signal. Not good. " He added the last part. Since the Royals are in incognito, Bounty Hunter's might find this signal and hunt them down, if they can.

Varvatos looked down at Luug who is scratching his lag while holding a toy with his mouth. " The information Lieutenant Zadra is in possession of must warrant such a risk. " He threw the toy for Luug to get.

Stuart got interested on what Varvatos said. " Ooh! What sort of info does she have? " He asked with a smile.

" Varvatos does not know, hence why he is here seeking your aid. " Varvatos yelled at him.

Stuart looked back down on the earpiece. " What do you think it is? Bounty Hunters? Morando's plans? " he shrugged.

"How to get salsa stains out of terrycloth? Because I've got this terrycloth apron.. " Varvatos only rolled his eyes before going back to throw the toy Luug had.

" Varvatos fears it might be the identity of a traitor. Someone close to the royal family disabled the force shields, enabling Morando and his forces to attack the palace. " Varvatos explained, rubbing his hands together as he looks down.

Stuarts magnifying eye glass dropped to the floor as he gasped at Varvatos's words. " Of all the great houses to betray! " He rested his palm on the table.

" How could they? The villainy! The evil! " Stuart raised a fist with a glare. How can someone betray the House Tarron and House L/n just like that?

Varvatos took a seat in the unoccupied seat. " Perhaps he has a perfectly legitimate reason? " He said lowly as he took Luug's toy, playing Tug of war with him.

" Come on, Vexy! There's no good reason to betray those kids or their parents! " Stuart pointed, while raising an eyebrow at Varvatos.

Luug ran away from him. " Varvatos us certain the traitor is tortured by regret. " Luug came back, playing with Varvatos once more.

" Only a fool would listen to the likes of Morando. " He continued as he looked down, watching Luug as he tried to get the toy out of Varvatos' grip.

" We need to fix this, pronto. " He opened his arms.

' Lieutenant Zadra needs to hunt down and rip the traitor's head off, " He acted as if he's ripping off someone's head.

He stepped towards Varvatos, leaning closer towards him. " And I shall help. " He said with a serious expression.

He then turned back to the table. " Whoever had the gall to aid such an attack, we'll will have him or her exposed, disemboweled, and dishonored. " Stuart said as he looked at the Earpiece before taking out the tools he needs.

Varvatos sulked down in his seat, looking down at the floor, which is unusual because he should be angry and protective over the Royals. Luug rested his paws on Varvatos' lap, snapping him out of it.

" Dishonored? " He asked Lowly as he placed his hands on Luug's face. He looked faulty, or maybe scared for the Royals sake.

( In the Woods. )

♪ Oh, give me a home, Where the buffalo roam, Where the dear and the.. ♪