Flying the Coop. ( Pt. 3)

( Inside The Building Of Math. )

[ 3rd Person P.O.V ]

Birdie and Señor Uhl took a little stroll inside the halls as they wait for the Tarron's and L/n's paper works. " I'm sure the Tarron's and Ms. L/n will return soon, Ms. Flanagan. " Uhl reassured.

" Please, Karl.. Call me Birdie. " The Birdie said as they chit-chatted Infront of the Science Lab.

Varvatos appeared from the doors of the school with the Royals Papers in his cardigan hidden in two separate folders. " It's time for Varvatos to turn this ' bird ' into.. " he took his Serrator out before remembering what Aja and Y/n said to him.

" Dead. A dead bird. It's going to be dead when Varvatos is done with it. " He puts his Serrator back before grunting and placing himself against the wall like he's sneaking up inside the Building of Math.

He rolled his way to the wall to the right. A student passing by happen to hear his noise and intended to help. " Oh, my goodness! Have you fallen and can't get up? " She asked, peeking her head out from the wall.

Varvatos pushed her away but the head making her hit the lockers that was right beside her. " Agh! " She groaned as she banged against the lockers.

Varvatos walked away like nothing happened and made his way inside the Uhl's office with his Serrator. He kicked the down down, looking around the room for the enemy. " Oh. And who might you be? " The Birdie appeared right behind him.

Varvatos gasped before hiding his Serrator. " Varvatos Vex. Grandpa Geezer to Aja and Krel Tarron, a current guardian of Y/n L/n and Unafraid to pulverize his enemies. " Varvatos introduced himself as he watched the Birdie walk to the seat, taking out the two folders he hid in his cardigan.

" Ah. " Birdie turned around, taking the files off of Varvatos' hand's and took a seat as she read through the files.

" Is that the Tarron's and L/n's paperwork? Hmm. " The Birdie muttered as she read their information, fake information. Varvatos took a seat right Infront of the Birdie, holding his Serrator under the table just incase.

Birdie then flips on the right page, seeing their home address. Their ID's looked a little off but what's a Birdie to know? Aja's picture was where she's scowling, Krel's picture is normal, he's smiling while Y/n's picture has Luug in it.

The Birdie Squawks. " Ah! There's the home address! " She commented with a smile, looking at the Paper before looking at Varvatos.

" Well, this looks to be perfectly in order. " She commented, turning her chair to the side as she read through the paperworks.

Varvatos looked at her with a confused expression. " Uh, that's all? " He questioned, it seems quicker and simpler. No pulverizing needed.

The Birdie gasped a little before turning to Varvatos, Closing the Folders. " Thank you for your cooperation. You are free to go. " She waved, signing him he can leave now.

Varvatos groaned as he made his way out the room. He puts his Serrator back, bummed that not even a single Violence unfolded.

" I have what I need. " Birdie muttered under her breath as she looked at the badly written paperwork by the Tarron, but how was she supposed to know it was right? She's an Extraterrestrial too.

She squaked in her seat, clicking the Bird pin attach to her blazer as she laughed revealing the Holoscreen of her true form so carelessly out in the open.

( Inside The Mother Ship. )

Inside the Farrier Krel finally fixed the Blank. " All right, blank. You're all done. " He said as he shuts down the Plasma rebar, looking at the blank with a smile.