Flying the Coop. ( Pt. 2 )

( In The Building Of Math. )

[ 3rd Person P.O.V ]

After what happened last night, the three teens went to The Building of Math anyway. They made their way to their Lockers and placed stuff they didn't need inside and took what they need.

" Varvatos worries for nothing. " Aja said glancing at Krel and Y/n as she takes a book from her locker.

They took their time as they walk inside the Building of Math. " We'll be perfectly safe here, so long as we keep a low profile. " Aja said lowly to the two.

Krel looked around the Building of Math with an unsure face, he held Y/n's hand tightly as they made their way inside only to be stopped by the Uhl's voice through the P.A.

" Y/n L/n, Aja and Krel Tarron, please report to the Principal's office immediately. Y/n L/n, Aja and Krel Tarron, please report to the Principal's office immediately. "

The three looked up at the speaker. " You were saying? " Krel asked his sister before walking inside the Building of Math to attend the Uhl's request.

•••

The three made their way Infront of the Uhl's office, staying behind the door frame since they weren't invited to be inside. " You wanted to see us, Señor Uhl? " Krel asked.

The Uhl turned to them. " Actually, she wanted to see you. " He pointed his hand at his chair that was turned away from them.

The chair then turned to face them, revealing a Geezer who seems classy. " Good morning, Ms. L/n, Mr. And Ms. Tarron. " She greeted with her fingertips touching each other Infront of her chest.

The Uhl invited them inside, making them walk Infront of the table where the Geezer sat. " And you are? " Aja asked, opening her arms.

" Bertha Flanagan, but my friends call me ' Birdie. ' " She introduced herself, fixing the bird pin attached to her blazer. She laughed making the Teens raise their eyebrows at her.

" What is so funny? " Y/n asked lowly only for Aja and Krel to hear. They shrugged before listening to the Geezers introduction.

" Special Adviser for the Arcadia Oaks High School Board. The Board only calls for me for their most challenging cases. " She explained, meeting the eyes of the teens one by one.

The three teens looked at each other, Aja spoke up. " Ooh, we're not cases. " She said as she looked at the two.

Y/n chuckled and nodded before raising her hands. " We hold absolutely nothing. " She added, waving her hands a little.

The Birdie gave her a serious look before taking her clipboard. " We'll see about that. " She flipped a page up.

" Mr. Tarron has scored a hundred percent on every single math test. " She read through the paper before looking at the teens.

" Highly unusual for his kind. " She added making the three of them look at each other with a confused expression.

The Uhl stepped in and slammed his hands to the table. " No. Stop right there. " He raised a finger.

" If you're just here to make unfounded accusations, then you can leave my school right now. " He scolded the Birdie who gave no mind. He then pointed at the door for her exit out of.

The Uhl then turned to the three. " I'm very sorry I brought you in for this. " He said lowly, meaning no harm since it wasn't his choice either.

The Birdie stood up from her seat. " Also, it has come to the Board's attention that you two chickadees have been attending this school without being properly registered. " She walked her way behind the three, placing her hands on her back as she said the last word.