Maxina soon found a new motel for the myths of the hotel to stay in, that smelt of feet. Though Maxina was tempted not to book Devil a room.

Sarah shared a room with Devil, Natasha, Nicoletta and Olivia. Having Devil and Olivia in the same room was awkward. They were giving each other the silent treatment and glaring at each other whenever the other came into vision. After a while Sarah got to sleep with Moon Light curled up at the end of her bed like a cat.

Somehow Maxina ended up in the same room as Heather. There was an awkwardness between the two as Maxina still hadn't told Heather whether or not she wanted help. Normally the two would spend very little time together as their friends hated each other, so this holiday was an exception. Heather was very powerful, even being in the same room as her Maxina could feel her intense power. Maybe she should get Heather's help.

Heather looked at her "You want my help?"

"Wha-"

"Maxina you leave you mind open to anyone, really you're all over the place. You need to use you soul to protect your mind, it's one of the basics of magic or any myth for that matter. Anyone could enter your mind and destroy it. You're lucky that it was only me in your mind," Heather explained.

Maxina nodded.

"But your problem with magic really is that you are using the light side of your soul when you cast spells. That's not where your magic resides. Yes you do have a lot of magical energy on your light side but you're not going to get anything out of using water magic. It comes from the dark side of your soul"

Maxina blinked a few times she had never heard anything like that before "Dark side? How does water magic from the dark side of your soul?"

"Well your opposite is Fire and fire is your light half Maxina," She explained.

"But if I use my dark side I'll turn into an evil witch won't I?"

"No not at all, I have a lot to teach you," she smiled at Maxina and her purple lipstick made Maxina feel sick.

***

Sarah woke up to Niya staring at her from the end of her bed. She screamed, jumped and fell out of the bed. Niya just turned and walked out of the room.

"Thanks for waking me up," grunted Devil who had probably been woken up by Sarah's scream.

"Nnnn ... n... Niya was here," Sarah stammered.

"She isn't here now," said Olivia rubbing her eyes.

"I said WAS and you know how Niya is...."

"Yeah she is pretty creepy," said Natasha who was curled up under her blankets.

Devil looked over at Nicoletta who was still sleeping peacefully. Devil gave Sarah an evil look and whispered menacingly "lets draw on her face."

Sarah rolled my eyes and got up off the floor. Devil snuck up on Nicoletta with a Sharpie, even though she was asleep. Before Devil could get close to Nicoletta, Natasha appeared suddenly in the air in front of Devil "Don't even think about it."

"Hey no using powers," complained Devil.

"Says the girl who burnt down the last motel," growled Olivia.

Devil turned to Olivia and yelled "That was Maxina's fault!"

Everyone sighed including Nicoletta, who had just been woken up by Devil's loudness.

"If she had taken the blow like a man the motel would still be standing," Devil explained.

"Maxina is a female, you do know what a female is do you Devil?" Olivia spoke slowly like she would to a child.