Out of Blue Visitor

Emma was cleaning up the living room while Hope was playing with Killian in her bedroom who had the day off from work. Henry was playing with Alexandra at Ashley's house. The doorbell rings. She waddled over to the door and answered, it was a tall man with dark blonde hair and blue eyes. "Hi, can I help you?"

"I am the owner of this house. My Dad gave me..."

"Who are you?"

"I am Liam Jones."

Emma was surprised, this was Killian's half-brother, with the same name as her husband's older brother's name. "You are not the owner of this house. My husband, Killian is." She waddles over to the stairs. "Killian! Can you come down here please?"

Killian arrives downstairs, seeing a man. "I see we have company."

"He said he is the owner of the house. Our house."

"This is my house. Who the bloody hell are you?"

"My name is Liam Jones. My father owns this house!" Liam takes his iPhone out showing a picture of Brennan.

"Bloody hell...Brennan Jones is your father?"

"My Papa yes."

"Did he tell you how he walked out on his two sons, abandoning them. Leaving them homeless?! He was drunk and never cared for me and my brother Liam..."

"No. He is an amazing father. He is not a drunk."

Emma held her husband's hand. "He was a drunk man who didn't raise my husband and his brother. He abandoned them!!" Hope began crying.

"Love, go to Hope. I got this."

"Are you sure?"
"Yes."

"I will only be upstairs." She waddled upstairs to her daughter's room.

"Mommy."

She scooped her daughter in her arms."You are with Mama, Hopey. Shhh..shh.." Two of her babies are with her and one of them is at a family friend's house. She cannot believe Killian's half-brother is at their house.

The doorbell rings. Killian opened the door, it was father inlaw. "David."

"Hi, Killian. Emma called me to come over. I was in the neighborhood. She told me..." He eyed to Liam.

"Aye. He thinks he is the owner of the house. I will be right back." He returns with the will of his grandparents signed by a witness in a law office.

"My grandparents wrote this will when they adopted my brother and I. Their lawyer gave my brother Liam and me this when our grandparents died in a car crash." He showed it to his half-brother, the will. William A. Jones and Killian Jones.

"MY Dad told me that I can sell this house and turn it into an apartment building."

"Your Dad did not abandon you, in an empty house, and left you for good!!! My brother Liam called my grandparents who raised us!! This is not your house!!!"

"Yes, it is!" Liam tackled Killian and punches him.

David pulled Liam off of Killian. "Leave my son on law and family alone!! This is his house. Now go, or I will call the police. I know you are not a citizen here. You can be deported and never return." They can hear Hope crying. Liam leaves the house.

David went to get an ice pack and helped Killian up from the floor. "Are you okay?"

"Thank you, David." He puts the ice pack on his cheek. I am okay I am just mad. My father left my brother Liam and I and started while different family in London."