Chapter 20: Pulling Out Feathers

Comenzar desde el principio

    Zhulong's body is as huge as a mountain, and its lair is naturally big enough for Xu Dongyou to walk in it for twenty minutes without reaching the end.

    After all, the legs are short and the body is petite.

    Xu Dongyou observed the terrain, found a place that looked like a step, and jumped up until he could no longer climb up.

    And this position is a full ten centimeters high from the ground.

    Two centimeters more than his height.

    Xu Dongyou stood on it, his small chest puffed up, and he was mentally prepared for himself.

    He's about to sprint!

    The ancient Zhulong couldn't understand what Xu Dongyou was doing, and watched this scene with special concentration.

    After Xu Dongyou finished his mental preparations, he spread his wings and jumped down from a height of ten centimeters. The little wings began to flutter wildly, and landed directly before flying.

    Fortunately, it landed smoothly and did not fall.

    Xu Dongyou felt that he had mastered the flying skills a bit, so he climbed up and sprinted again.

    After going back and forth several times, Xu Dongyou was finally able to flap his wings at least ten meters away before landing.

    As for the entire flight process, it was only three or four centimeters from the ground.

    But this is already no small progress.

    Xu Dongyou didn't continue to practice, he was afraid that he would stay here for more than a whole day, so he should conserve his energy at this time.

    The ancient Zhulong saw Xu Dongyou laying there motionless again, making chaotic and meaningless noises, and couldn't help poking Xu Dongyou with his tail.

    This time, remembering the lesson from last time, it touched Xu Dongyou very lightly, and then immediately shrank back.

    Xu Dongyou was still poked and fell to the ground, then got up again and continued to lie down with his eyes closed.

    Instinctively, Zhulong lowered his head to the ground so that he could see Xu Dongyou at a closer distance. His tail began to swing back and forth unknowingly. The stones outside kept falling, and some even hit Zhulong's wound. Still unaware.

    But Xu Dongyou was terrified when he saw it, worried that Zhulong would be hurt again, so he hurriedly flapped his wings to try to stop it.

    Zhulong was quiet for a few seconds, and then began to frantically flick its tail again.

    Xu Dongyou couldn't help holding his forehead with his wings, and felt a very headache. Zhulong, who had lost his ability to think and went crazy, couldn't understand what he meant.

    Xu Dongyou was forced to do nothing, and suddenly had an idea, flapped his wings and tried to glide all the way in the direction of Zhulong's tail.

    Zhulong instinctively blocked the exit direction with his body, his eyes had a faint tendency to go crazy again.

    Xu Dongyou bit the bullet and slid another ten meters, Zhulong's body slowly propped up, his head held high and condescending to look at Xu Dongyou, his blood-red eyes became crazy and confused again, and he let out a low growl that made people feel fear.

    Xu Dongyou hastily chirped a few times, expressing that he really didn't want to escape.

    Zhulong couldn't understand at all, but the low growl seemed much lighter.