Chapter 13: Secret Room Warehouse

Start from the beginning

    What's more troublesome is that Xu Dongyou has only joined the processing bureau for less than two days, and he has never learned how to seal up evil spirits.

    The most urgent thing is to find a way to confirm whether there is a professional to take over this evil incident. Xu Dongyou has no time to rummage through the evil incidents related to this jumping off the building one by one in the psychic watch [task].

    The most important thing is that he can't get too much contact with things related to evil now, so as not to be contaminated with too much evil power and unable to get close to the ancient candle dragon.

    After all, this is about saving the world.

    Xu Dongyou first turned off his five senses to avoid sequelae caused by turning them on for a long time, and then left tremblingly with his roommate supporting each other.

    When he felt that his legs were not trembling so much, Xu Dongyou decisively abandoned his teammates, and under the bewildered eyes of the other party, he said that he had something to leave, then found a hidden place and contacted Tian Ze with his psychic watch, and roughly explained the matter Down.

    Tian Ze immediately said that he would check the background, and then sent a message to Xu Dongyou two minutes later.

    【Tazawa (leader of the eighth team at the fourth level)】: I just checked, and there is no information about your school in the system.

    [Tazawa (Level 4, Team Leader Eighth)]: I'm still not sure what type of time it is. For the sake of the past, you'd better stay away from the accident site now, and don't get too much evil power. The next thing I'll take care of it.

    【Lidong (Squad Eight)】: I understand.

    Xu Dongyou sat on the steps, his mind was still full of that corpse, he always felt that his heart was hairy, and he had an urge to hide in the bushes.

    Could it be that the instinct of the birds was aroused because of the awakening of the blood of the monster race?

    Xu Dongyou pursed his lips, feeling even more sad that he was actually a very cute dumpling.

    After about ten minutes, Xu Dongyou saw a police car driving in, followed by a very familiar van, and the

    driver was obviously Zhang Wu.

    Xu Dongyou's first reaction was to go over to say hello, but then he remembered that his face must be very pale and pitiful at the moment, so he could only turn around and leave quietly.

    The two cars stopped one after another, and the person in charge of the school immediately went forward to tell the police what he knew, and also said that the scene had been temporarily blocked.

    The two policemen nodded, indicating that they would go to the scene to investigate.

    The person in charge of the school noticed Tian Ze and the others who got off the van, and seeing that their aura seemed a little different from ordinary people and policemen, he asked the policeman hesitantly: "Are these also policemen?" Tian Ze

    took He showed his police ID and said, "Please check who had contact with the deceased that day. I need to investigate them one by one." The

    person in charge obeyed.

    Xu Dongyou followed Tian Ze and the others from a distance, until Tian Ze and the others got close to the place where they jumped off the building, they stopped approaching.

    Around evening, Tian Ze and the policemen left the school, taking the body with them.

    The school stopped classes in the afternoon and let the students rest for a day. Class groups, dormitory groups, and even campus forums were discussing about jumping off a building.