The man that I am!

🥀

Taehyung was looking at Yuna, trying to climb up onto his lap, "daddy", she started, pushing away all the hair from her face, "I don't need anything other than your love", she smiled and then she looked back at Jungkook, "not even candies?" Asking that with a voice just above whisper and older chuckled, pulling her closer, "its okay baby, daddy buys everything for you with love", he pecked her face all over.

"No— but you shouldn't!" She proclaimed when Jungkook gave her a look, "kook stop coming between me and my baby! She deserves everything", he cooed at her shining eyes.

"Candies can be an exception, right??" She hugged Taehyung back, older pulled Jungkook closer too, his hands were still slightly warm but the fever went down, he hugged them both closely, "I love you", he confessed and Yuna jeered out, "I love you too daddy!"

"Yuna, have you fed both your bunnies yet??" younger asked and she widened her eyes, getting out of older's hold quickly to go and give them something to eat, and then Jungkook turned completely towards Taehyung.

"Tae, are you okay?" His eyes concerned, worry laced on younger's whole face, Taehyung was still holding his hand, "yea, why would you ask?" He said looking away, playing with Jungkook's hand. He removed his hand from older's hold and turned his face towards himself, "talk to me".

"It's just pack problems, nothing much", he shrugged again not looking into his eyes, Jungkook moved his head and placed it between his shoulder and neck, his warm breath sending tingles to older's body, "you can tell me anything", he whispered wrapping his arms around older's frame.

"It's about elders and Bogum", he said and the grip loosened on older's figure made him look down at Jungkook before he quickly composed himself.

"Tae", he inter-wined their fingers together, "can I show you something?" He asked still keeping his head at the same place, older hummed and Jungkook invited him within his concious, closing his eyes he went back to the night when he left the moon festival.

Through younger's eyes he could see a pack member with Bogum, Taehyung immediately sat up straight, turning around towards Jungkook, "Kook, you followed him to the jungle?" Younger eyes were casted down and he nodded.

"I saw him dragging this girl I didn't know and she was radiating this scared energy, so I—"

"So you call me if you see something like that, instead of going there alone Kook! Do you know how dangerous he is ?" Alpha raised his voice slightly and Jungkook flinched, looking down again.

"I'm sorry", he mumbled, holding his hands together on his lap, Taehyung got up from the couch and started pacing around, until he calmed down, ever since Bogum said those words, he just wants to rip his head off and it's driving him nuts knowing how much of a threat he is for his omega's safety.

"Why have you shared it with me?" He asked, a very much calmed demeanour, Jungkook gulped before lifting his gaze, "I-I thought maybe she could help you in some way", he thinned his lips into a flat smile and older licked his dry lips looking away, taking a long deep breath.

"I'm going out", he said retreating but Jungkook abruptly stopped him by pulling his hand, "take me with you", he blinked before older could refuse he said, "she might not listen to you, just— let me help", he suggested and older nodded, taking a warm coat to cover Jungkook up, then he placed a thick muffler around his neck and lastly a warm beanie on his head before taking him out.

🥀

Both of them were holding hands, as younger knocked the door, he didn't know who she was but he was certain she might have seen him there that night, and his suspicion got confirmed when the said omega opened the door, her eyes widened looking at Jungkook and she shut the door on his face.