Eternal Love 🥀

🥀

'I hate it when he cries!'

Big fat tears, resting on his both lash lines as his lips trembled with the emotion he was feeling, squishy cheeks, adding more roundness to his already soft features, Jungkook was sulking, his face resting on Yuna's small legs while the little hands patting his hair.

Its been months, to the start of the fall and the time he found his real mother, and his other baby has grown so much within himself, every one is living here within the main pack house making it more cozy for him but Jungkook was on the edge today.

Jungkook had a hand on his swollen belly, crying on the bed while Alpha was making something for him to eat because younger hasn't had a single bite of food since last night, due to constant nausea and back ache.

"Don't cry mommy", Yuna gave a peck to his hair, they both had their eyes set on the snow outside on the window in their bedroom.

Taehyung walked back with a huge bowl of Bulguri ramen and the look on younger's face made him more sad than he already was, "kook", he placed it down on the table getting closer to younger.

"Love, don't cry", he caressed his face, wiping off his tears, "tell me what's wrong please", younger has been in this gloomy kind of mood since yesterday, but he was crying now, things must have been serious, he encircled his arms around his frame.

"I'm so tired!"

"All because of you!!"

"everything hurts!"

"My feet"

"my back"

" my stomach"

"And my hair is all greasy because I couldn't wash it", he said wiping the tears off but the more replaced them within next second and both Yuna and Taehyung were worried for him, he was completely okay uptil yesterday, in a good mood enjoying the food and snow.

"Come on, I'll wash it for you", he said getting up and walking towards the bathroom, Yuna followed them both and older made Jungkook sit down on a chair he has set up for him since past month and placed a small hot water tub under his feet, little girl sat down on the floor, putting her hands in the water and massaging his swollen feet with her small hands.

Taehyung sat down back at the tub edge, holding younger's head, using the shower to wet them and started applying a small amount of shampoo, all while younger still sobbing, he has tears bigger than Yuna at the moment, as he was done washing it, and got up to get a towel and dry them up, Yuna climbed on Jungkook's legs, sitting on his lap, hugging his bigger belly.

"Is he making you sad?" She asked looking at Jungkook's face, her small arms wrapped around his tummy, younger moved his head in disagreement.

"do you want me to kiss it better ?" She asked, and when he nodded she started leaving feathery kisses on his belly, later hugging it again.

Jungkook wiped off his tears, rubbing her back, sitting up properly, "you and him can never make me sad", he kissed her head.

"Its just, I'm tired today".

Taehyung was standing at the door looking back at the adorable reaction of Yuna, "did I make you tired?" She asked pouting knowing how much she cried yesterday for him to lift her up, sulking every time Younger tried to hand her figure over to someone else.

"No", Jungkook said and looked up at older, "daddy did!" Making Taehyung's eyes go big, "hey! What did I do?" Coming back to sit behind him, rubbing his hair with the towel, "you left us for a whole day and came so late after midnight", he pouted and Yuna bent her brows, staring at him.