Hercinia

🥀

In the bed, two warm arms wrapped around his frame, the gentle caressing of his back every now and then was soothing, he would have broken down if Taehyung wasn't so gentle with him, Jungkook was trying to sleep.

When he said that he will go and look for her himself, Older walked with him back to their bedroom, where younger was trying to out on warm clothes to go outside.

"Jungkook, just calm down first", he back hugged his frame, his voice as gentle and cautious as it could be, "I'll send someone out there to look for her", jungkook who was trying to get out of his grip stopped.

Turning around within his hold, red eyes due to constant crying were looking dull but hearing older's words brought some relief to them, "please Tae, I want to meet my mother again".

Taehyung pulled him towards the bed, made him sit down, and sat infront of him, "kook, you don't know she is your mother"

"Tae—"

"Just hear me out first, I'll send someone to look for her, I will do my best to find any connection between you two and if she really is your mother, I will fight the whole world if you want to stay with her,
Okay?"

Younger nodded immediately, "until then I don't want to see any tears in your eyes", he said when younger moved and placed his head into his chest, he rubbed his back lovingly.

"Thank you Tae! For understanding me, listening to me", soft sniffles still could be heard from his smaller frame but Taehyung was sure he was okay now.

"Mommy", Yuna was standing by the door, they both turned around, her doe eyes filled with tears as she was looking at Jungkook, he wiped his tears off completely before calling her towards himself and she ran as fast as she could and was pulled into his warm embrace.

Sobbing, "I don't like is when you two fight", and Jungkook looked apologetically towards older, Taehyung placed a hand on her back, "but we weren't fighting, Mommy was missing his mother" Taehyung started and Yuna looked back at him, blinking away the tears, he small nose was red just like Jungkook's.

"But why did she leav him?" She asked when Taehyung wiped away her tears, " mommys don't leave babies!" She frowned and Taehyung took her from Jungkook, "I know baby—"

"Why am I seeing two bunnies?" Jungkook stood up when two of the cutest creatures ran into their bedroom, frowning and both Yuna and Taehyung went quite, looking anywhere but him.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook stared, "what?" He meeked, and when Jungkook folded his arms they both gulped hardly, Yuna hugged older's neck tightly looking behind him, away from younger.

"She said Mr. Bugs was lonely so we found him a lola", he said and Jungkook narrowed his eyes more, "they both have to go!" He walked and picked them up so both Taehyung and Yuna ran and caught each one of them, Yuna ran out with the bugs while older just placed lola down outside their bedroom, and closed the door, the other bunny ran away towards Yuna's bedroom too.

"Taehyung, seriously! You need to stop allowing her everything, you're spoiling her so much!" Jungkook was angry and older could tell because of his flared nose and his glaring eyes.

"Come on kook, what else is she supposed to do, it's snowing outside and we have to keep her happy indoor, no?" He held younger, kissing his head when he rolled his eyes at his remarks.

"Besides, its good if she is distracted, I can just kiss you right now", he lifted younger up and Jungkook's mouth opened up, holding him to steady himself as older settled him down on the mattress, "I can do anything for you", he whispered onto younger's lips, his hand removing the strands of hair from Jungkook's eyes so he can have a clear look.