Intentions 🥀

🖤 this is how Jungkook looks in this book 🖤

Jungkook was sitting in his bedroom, while Yuna was getting a bath from Taehyung, apparently the baths he gave her up-till now are suddenly boring because a certain alpha added some magic inside the tub and now it float bubbles in the whole bathroom.

But their giggles were making him happy, Jungkook remembered how much fun they had together in this place, him and Taehyung.

Older told him to call him by his name, the one Jungkook is used to saying. He knew at some point he will be the head Alpha, they used to joke about it alot. How he would be an head Alpha of the whole pack but in their bedroom only Jungkook is allowed to order around.

And Taehyung always followed his every command, by his heart. Even if younger said stuff like him giving a massage on his feet because he was tired, Alpha would place a small tub next to his bed, placing his feet in a warm water, and massaging it after while younger keep saying how he was just joking.

They never had a real fight, not once, because Jungkook was so in love, whatever Alpha said to him was the truth for him and Taehyung loved him so much, his every word was a promise to him.

Years ago...

Jungkook could have never met Taehyung, as introvert as he was, but that one night he decided to join his friends because he was having a weird anxiety.

Bam Bam and Yogyeom were his college mates, as he lived in dorm alone, he decided to join them to a night club as it was a Saturday night.

Walking to the club, they all noticed how its was a full moon, and looking at it, Jungkook's mind got hazy, he was lost into its beauty, as they were walking. He was following Yogyeom's foot steps but his mind was still occupied by how pretty the moon was.

The night club was everything Jungkook hated, the loud noises, the strange smell and the annoying lights, he immediately regretted coming here but now that he was here, he couldn't just go back alone.

So he followed them inside, walking through the crowd holding Yogyeom's hoodie from behind, to not lost them but someone pushed him from the side and his hand lost the contact as he fell to the side, it was too loud for anyone to even hear his scream, but someone strange held his hand, sending goosebumps to his whole body.

Jungkook could smell a very strong lavender and rain scent, absorbing it in as he looked at the stranger, his eyes were glowing scarlet, but instead of scarring younger they were attracting him.

Taehyung was speechless, he saw golden glowing into younger's eyes, his mate has a rare wolf, that no one ever heard about.

Jungkook stood up straight, keeping his hands on the true blood's shoulder, he was staring into his eyes, until Taehyung realised they were in the open, so he blinked them away.

As if the strand was broken and Jungkook snapped back to reality, sniffing his scent by placing his head into older's neck.

"You smell so good" he blurted out making Taehyung smile, "not more than you", he said and Jungkook looked up strangely. He smelled like himself, pretty ordinary except the body spray he covered himself to, before coming here. What was older talking about.

"I'm Taehyung", trueblood said making younger feel the giddiness rising inside him, "Tae-Hyung" he repeated it into a whisper, it was strange, even when the music was so loud and it was so noisy he could hear older's deep and calming voice just as fine without him screaming his words.

"How can I hear you clearly?" he mumbled making Taehyung frown.

"Jungkook" he added, telling older his name, Taehyung was trying to make a connection with his wolf, that seemed so far away into the link, usually it's easy to communicate with your mate's wolf.