Collied 🥀

🥀

'Him and I were strangers" Jungkook thought— walking through the thick forest covered in leaves as autumn was at its peak, and with his every step a crunchy sound echoed through the night—but he didn't stop and he kept walking.

He was all alone in this world before meeting the him, the small flower bloomed through their love— until he had to leave it all, his heaven, his Taehyung.

Walking further deep into the jungle, the small path lead to an opening— an opening towards a small gate, made up of branches, the fire burning on both sides of the gate indicating the start of a pack territory, and he gulped.

'Breathe Jungkook' he told himself and he walked through the entrance— the weight in his arms was the only thing that mattered to him, as two alpha's spotted him immediately releasing pheromones to keep him on his place so he stopped, in surrender. He didn't move even an inch, showing no signs of threat.

"I'm here to be a part of this pack" he gulped as they both let him in because he didn't seem like a threat and had a small baby in his hold—letting him inside without any warning and Jungkook bowed in return.

Jeon Jungkook, the omega who ran away from his own mate, he was a talk of the pack for years—he might still be, but know body remember him by face or that's what he thought and was extremely thankful for that, but that's where a real problem starts.

Kim Taehyung—his beloved mate — would want to kill him, even at his first sight, but he can risk it all at this moment because their baby needed him, needed them both.

Walking to the place he used to call home, he hoped to find that one person that scared him enough that Jungkook found it easier to run away than staying and go through what was going to happen to him.

No he wasn't a coward, but he had a life to protect inside him, and an alpha in his anger didn't know how to stop, or that's what he assumed, a threat to his unborn baby.

Standing at the door, nostalgia hit him, his heart sank as he remembered what he had and how he could have lived these past few years—Part of him doesn't even know if older would even want to see him or listen to what he has to say.

A faint scent of lavender and a hint of the forest after rain— still lingering on him because of the abandoned mark he carries.

And in his daughter's, he can feel a mixture of their both scents, that's why he loved to bury his nose into her small head, she reminds him of older—looking down at her, he didn't know what fate had planned for them, but he was ready to face it all now, after whole four years, he was finally back.

"Mum" —an adorable girl with the bright eyes, looking up at him, blinking as to why they were outside in the middle of the night when clearly he never allowed her to stay out after the play time was over.

"Yuna" he slowly put her down, moving her soft hair locks behind her ears "You remember we talked about your daddy?" Caressing her small face he asked her, as she nodded with a strong smile, big eyes twinkling brightly at the name of her father.

"We're here to meet him" he confessed and she took his hand into her small ones, jumping a little, "Really!" She shrieked in excitement and Jungkook nodded, asking her to keep it down as it was a night time and the last thing he wanted was to be found by the old members of the pack.

Jungkook knocked the door of the place he used to call home, and Yuna immediately hid behind his legs and Jungkook smiled, she wasn't a shy kid, unlike him, but tonight she was behaving weirdly.

Jeon Jungkook was an extremely anti social and an introverted person who liked to be in his own place all the time, he could live inside for days without being around people and coming here to the pack was one of the hardest decisions he took but he never regretted it.