Close yet so far 🥀

This is how Yuna looks🌸

🖤

The night Jungkook invited older into his space was also the night he slept with older for the first time.

Not like he jumped on the bed with him exactly, he had some sense left in himself to sleep separately on his own bed, while giving older his couch to sleep.

But in the middle of the night he was lured to older's delicious scent, making his inner self shush with his actions.

He lied down next to him on the same couch, keeping his face into the crook of his neck, and older placed his arms around him securely.

Next morning he blamed it on his drunk mind, even though he didn't even have time to touch the alcohol at the bar, but he liked getting up in his secure arms way too much that they started spending time every night together.

Taehyung would run away from the pack at night just so he could be closer to his mate, this newly formed bond was everything he ever wanted.

Kim Taehyung was a true blood by nature, but he was the most loved Alpha of the pack, children, elders and the rest of the people loved him for his kindness, him being a pure hearted person was waiting for his mate ever since he turned 18, but years passed and nothing happened.

He was almost at the end of loosing hope but moon goddess blessed him with Jungkook, the night he decided to go out are look for him one last time.

"I don't really like Jungle" Jungkook said pouring the coffee he freshly brewed, placing a big mug that had hot steam leaving, in front of older.

"But have you really explored it? Our forest is one of the most beautiful places around the packs", he suggested, wanting to see younger's wolf as his own wolf was eager.

"I don't know, I've never been to one" Jungkook said sitting on the chair he took out infront of Taehyung.

"Then how can you say you don't like them?" Taehyung pouted, a few bread crumbs spread around his lip that Jungkook cleared with his own hands, smiling at older as his lips looked so pretty.

No, he hasn't kissed Taehyung yet, but, he has been planning this for days, the pretty face of his, surely would taste amazing.

Jungkook has kissed a few guys before, not in platonic way, but he never really had a relationship or gone through it any further.

"Okay! I'll go with you, but, I'm not staying there" he added, pointing the finger out immediately for the condition.

"I go there with you and the next thing I know, we're getting married and living in the jungle! Ain't no way I'm doing that!" He folded his arms making Taehyung chuckle.

"If, I'm even what you say I am!" He added opening his eyes defensively, biting down to his burrito.

"We're just going for your first shift, nothing else, I won't even take you to the pack if you don't want to", he said ruffling younger's hair.

"Okay" Jungkook said nodding, "I trust you", he said sipping away the rest of Taehyung's coffee.

But Jungkook has a habit of doing things he said he would never do, for example begging at the end of the night to take him to the pack, because he was interested in knowing more.

When Taehyung took him to the jungle, it was a nice evening, them both walked side by side, the weather was nice, it was the start of spring and Jungkook loved blooming flowers scenting the environment with their enriched aroma around them.