On my way 🥀

Jeon Jungkook!!! I love his every damn picture!! He looks so innocent in this one 🥹

🖤

Yuna was singing her number song, the one she loves to mumble to herself whenever she is playing, standing at the corner of the terrace around the noon with Jungkook, who was looking around to find the best way out, standing at the balcony.

'One two, buckle my shoe'

'Three four, shut the door'

'Five six, pick up sticks'

"Yuna"

"Yea?"

"Don't you want to play with the bunnies right now?" He asked looking down at the place the rabbits were, if he go down with her, maybe they'll let him closer to that boundary while she is playing.

"Yes!" She jumped down when Jungkook pulled her and started walking to go outside.

"Hey princess!" Tzuyu said but Jungkook didn't let her stay, as he kept walking making Luna sad, she frowned, walking back to kitchen to make something for Yuna and Jungkook, they didn't have a good breakfast anyway.

She giggled, holding up the same bunny, while Jungkook was standing there looking towards the jungle, on this side, there wasn't any pack wolf at this moment.

Maybe they patrol on the outer side of the jungle, he looked around, "mommy, can I take this one to Busan?" She asked handing it to Jungkook.

"Baby we can't take anyone else" he placed the bunny down who ran straight towards the jungle, Jungkook ears kept following his movements, listening to how far it ran, without being disturbed.

"Noona!" Yuna squealed and ran towards her and Jungkook got distracted, he walked up to and hide Yuna  behind himself as she started eating the nuggets Tzuyu brought.

"We don't need anything from you" Jungkook said to Tzuyu, who handed more to Yuna by placing it down on the stone.

"I mean no harm to you, or her" she said to Jungkook who looked pretty much on high alert as she was here closer to his baby.

"You and your Alpha want to separate us. I will not let that happen" he said moving slightly back.

"I got to know about you last night, Jungkook.He was your mate, trust me when I say, he could never even think about harming you or her" she urged him to listen, she has started to feel a connection with Yuna.

"Well he isn't anymore! So please maintain your distance from us! She is just mine, not your Alpha's" he wasn't going to stay here anymore, when all they do is have hatred for him.

"He is still very much in love with you, I bet you can tell by the way he looks at you" she acknowledged it, she saw how Taehyung was ready to kill someone for the omega. A person who is loved by the whole pack because of his generosity and kindness was talking about violence.

"He will protect you and her by his own life" she added, she looked back to see Yuna, who was around just a few moments ago but not there anymore.

Jungkook followed her eyes and looked back only to panick, "Yuna" he searched through his eyes around, throughout the pack ground.

"Where is she!!" he looked back at Tzuyu, he looked like he was about to cry,

"Don't worry, I'll look around" she said and walked towards the pack but Jungkook had a feeling she ran towards Jungle so he ran towards the scary side of the pack. Watching him run outside pack territory, several wolves ran after him, to catch it before he could run or Alpha would be really mad.