Way of the jungle 🥀

🖤

The bright sun shining through the sky and Yuna was out in the woods with Taehyung where Jungkook wasn't allowed to go, so he was sitting on the bed, he looked around the room, they used to come here to meet Alpha and Luna. They were kind with Jungkook, being a mate of an only child surely have its own perks.

He had a little weakness since morning today, his body had some cold sweats as he woke up, so he decided to have a nice warm bath.

He touched the closet, the first time younger initiated  the kiss was here—inside this room and older pushed him against that closet door, getting closer to him, he kissed his button nose, making it scrunched and his stomach bubbling with a loving feeling, it was when Jungkook told him he wanted to stay in the pack with him, forever.

When he looked inside, he found his —all things still placed there, neatly. Taehyung didn't throw out any single piece, there were his clothes—the ones he wore a million times and the ones that were brand new, never touched.

He walked in to take a much needed shower—the shower stall, holding memories, where they took many showers together. Jungkook's mind kept replaying all the conversations happened inside there.

Yesterday older made a small connection with him again, that one touch ignited a fire within their bond, he could feel his wolf responding, he had more strength today than the past four years yet it wasn't enough.

Standing under the warm water, his cramped muscles relaxed, he has been thinking a little too much these days, the constant fear of getting separated from his daughter, he can't live without her, neither can she without him.

Getting out of it, he took a stroll outside, on the terrace, the sun was bright for now, but soon it will be a total eclipse. Jungkook was looking around, the pack, wolves were getting ready to go into the vast jungle.

Searching for preys, from the corner of the eye he saw the same Alpha, that put him inside the dungeon he shivered at what he kept saying to him when they were alone there.

Jungkook had a bad reputation in their pack, not everyone knows him, but the ones who do, don't have very good thoughts about him.

The loud howls make him look towards the sky, Moon was moving between the earth and the sun, as the eclipse was starting, he could feel his body weakening as he held the wall for a support.

He decided to shift before running out off strength completely , so he sat down sliding with the wall, letting the wolf out, it seemed to be a bad idea as he lost the rest of his strength in a shift, and it was way more painful than ever before making him a weak scream out of his chest.

His wolf's shine was slowly turning down like the sun, soon it will have a red ring, he howled in pain and sadness as his Alpha wasn't here with him, next to him, the wolf had his head on the floor like the rest of his body.

🥀

Yuna was watching it for the first time, the jungle. Her eyes were open up to their full capacity when she spotted a deer with his crown, "awa" she said pointing at it, whispering "who is that".

"Its a deer" Taehyung cooed at her, watching her being amazed by anything —and everything.

"What is a deer?"

"Its another animal—it's clearly your first time out in the jungle" Taehyung said chuckling in the end.

"I will take mommy here tou nex tim" she looked at Taehyung, both of her hands on his face, squishing, "I like you Taehyungie" touching his cheek with her pouty lips, leaving a wet kiss on it.