Doubious

🖤

Jungkook was standing alone in the balcony, staring at the moon, it was getting cold outside yet his gaze was stuck on the dark sky, he wasn't ready to go back inside where Taehyung would again try to convince him so he can leave.

If he could he would just hold the time, why do they keep going through things that separate them, he sighed. Keeping his hands on his arms to warm himself until two other arms encircled around his frame, placing his head into younger's nape.

"She fell asleep quickly", he said and Jungkook hummed, placing his head back on older's shoulder, still looking out in the sky.

Taehyung helped her decorate her own room, with her toys and bunnies, they still have to add the blue walls but it will be okay until older brings it from the city.

Jungkook sighed when they stayed silent for sometime, "how many days?" He meeked, Taehyung turned him around, keeping his hands on younger's back.

"Two days", he replied and Jungkook chewed his lower lip, "that means for a whole week", he sighed harder.

"What— No kook, just two days!!" Taehyung assured looking into his eyes, "If something happened—"

"Nothing would happen! Stop worrying", he hugged younger, "just saying, if anything happened, just know that I love you the most", Jungkook encircled his arms around older too, resting his head on his shoulder.

"Is that a bunny?" He said frowning looking towards their bedroom, Taehyung too turned around, "oh he escaped his bed!" He walked back and lifted it up, "what! She was crying for it", Taehyung shrugged when Jungkook narrowed his eyes.

"Stop agreeing on her every demand! That's not how parenting works!" He walked towards her bedroom following older, Taehyung placed the rabbit down while Jungkook walk to leave a gentle kiss on Yuna's pretty pout.

🥀

He was still sleeping peacefully, "Jungkook", Taehyung sat down on the bed, his hand running through younger's back, a moan escaped Jungkook's mouth as he covered himself more with blanket to hide away from the cold, "I'm leaving", he whispered getting closer, because he didn't want to leave without letting him know.

"Tae", Jungkook sat up on his arm, "oh! You're dressed up already", he mumbled looking at older in a suit, blinking to get rid of the sleep, he got up, "I'll make some breakfast for you", he was about to move out but Taehyung held him back.

"I already ate, don't worry", Jungkook frowned, his face still puffy, his hair sticking out in all directions as he walked towards older, hugging him, closing his eyes, "please come back quickly", his voice muffled into older's neck.

"You won't even notice", older kissed his cheek, telling him to go back to sleep, he just wanted to know he was leaning.

Jungkook walked out and stayed on his place until older's car got out of his sight, standing at the edge of the pack border, sighing.

"Time to have some fun with my favourite omega", Bogum whispered, then he walked to the main pack house, sitting down on a couch placing his legs on the table, chuckling.

Jungkook however, stayed outside, sitting under the sunlight, it was slightly warm, just like older's touch. He raised his hand, letting the light touch it, until he saw some small glitter like particles flowing around his hand, covering it with the soft light, he smiled, his eyes had a very delicate ring of glow, a spark of his wolf's eyes.

He would have stayed more but he remembered Yuna must be awake, so he walked back home, him and Taehyung decided to stay at the main pack house as head alpha is supposed to live there among his people, but its just him and the Alpha with their young pup and a soon to be born baby.