Felicity of being marked🥀

🖤

Jungkook was aggrieved, Yuna was pressed to his chest, as he walked towards the exist of the pack, "let me go" he said to the Alpha guards who had strict orders from the Alpha, but younger just doesn't want to stay.

When they didn't move, his wolf took control, "move!" But nobody listened to him, because he didn't have the back of his Alpha, the true blood of the pack, he would have ran, but Yuna woke up, taking his all attention within a minute.

"Mommy" she said and Jungkook made her sit down on the grass, looking at her arm, pecking her face, "is it still hurting?" He asked, although he could see it was healing, she nodded a little, and Jungkook kissed it multiple times.

"Why were you crying ?" She asked and He didn't know what to say, "we have to leave this place" he revealed but she pouted, "no but I want to stay with daddy".

Jungkook would take her away from older and this pack, today no matter what, she got up, "daddy" she squealed, running towards him, Jungkook didn't move, he just stayed there, looking away from the older.

"Did I help you??" She asked and Alpha nodded, "you're so brave! My precious baby girl" he caressed her face.

"Yuna" Jungkook called and Taehyung put her down, pushing her to go towards the ground, away from them and she ran to Tzuyu who was standing with other children.

When Jungkook turned around to look at her running he moved too, but his hand was held by older to stop him.

"Don't touch me!" Jungkook pulled away from him, looking at her running towards the other children, "I want to leave! Tell them to let me out!!" He fumed in anger.

"You can't leave", Taehyung sighed but Jungkook moved closer to him, "I don't want to live in this hellhole, you hear me!" His voice laced with aggression so did his eyes, Taehyung held his shoulders to steady him.

"Jungkook I did that to—" Jungkook pushed him away harshly, "don't even take my name! You're nothing to me and her", he walked towards Yuna to pick her up so he can leave.

Pulling her towards the exit again but Taehyung knew he won't stop so he looked at Tzuyu, linking her to take Yuna away, when they moved to the other side,  Jungkook panicked, as he was about to walk towards her , older held his arm, pulling him away.

"Let go of me", Jungkook growled but he didn't let go until they were in the pack house, he took Jungkook to their bedroom and Taehyung closed the door behind himself.

As soon as he let go of younger's arm Jungkook's hand came in contact with his face, the burning sensation on his face would have made his wolf so much angry but Taehyung knew younger was just hurt.

"You're not leaving, not now and not ever!" Taehyung declared eyes burning red and Jungkook pushed him, hitting his chest.

"I hate you! I hate you so much!"

His sobs and sniffles were hitting older's heart and his pushes were strong yet they couldn't make Taehyung move.

Older's inner Alpha was already eager for his omega as he wasn't bound to Tzuyu anymore and when Jungkook said he will leave he just couldn't hold himself back, his eyes were shining crimson as he held younger's arms and pushed him down on the mattress, caging him.

His true-blood was eager to mark what was once his, and the call of his wolf pulled out omega in younger, the one who loved his alpha as he was as desperate as him.

The pheromones he was releasing, it made Jungkook's body heat up, making him impatient for his alpha's touch, omega's body was heating up, to invite Alpha in himself.