A Glow within

🥀

Walking towards the festival, holding hands Taehyung was praising how younger was looking, petite in his all black clothes, Jungkook was glowing, as his hand clutching to older's, enjoying the little walk alone, it was a last full moon before the fall, and with the cold breeze one could easily predict that the first snow isn't very far, Jungkook however was feeling warm even in this strong weather as he had someone to warm him up.

"Welcome Alpha and Luna", a guy at the entrance bowed and Jungkook bowed in return too, his face had a constant smile, as he looked around, the small lamps illuminating the area, small shops selling food and handmade items, both of them walked further, they could tell how fun all the pack members must be having.

Jungkook's eyes were roaming around to look for a certain blue dress, but he couldn't find it in the crowd, "Jimin and Yoongi are with her, stop worrying", Taehyung said and then kissed his head, Jungkook nodded but he kept looking around.

"Alpha Kim", someone said and when Jungkook turned around he found a pair of wolves, slightly older, must be around Taehyung's parent's age, both him and Alpha bowed in respect, "You're just in time, the show is about to start", he said guiding them towards the small theatre.

"This is my mate, Jungkook" Alpha introduce younger with a grace making his heart swell.

"Who are they?" jungkook whispered and Taehyung told him they were the head Alpha and luna of the host pack, they don't have any child, so they will be staying in the position until someone else wants to be in his position, on which younger wondered why wouldn't someone want to be in his position.

"Because they love him so much, they want him to stay under his command as long as they can", he wrapped a stole around younger's neck, Jungkook nodded understanding, as they sat down on the stair case infront of a small stage made up of a huge stone.

"You're loved as much as them too Tae, I'm sure the whole pack loves you, but not as much as I do", he giggled whispering in the end and Taehyung bit the apple of his cheek, making younger's nose scrunch.

Alpha decided to sit higher so younger can sit between his legs, to keep him warm, "if you can ask Jimin to bring Yuna here", Jungkook said turning around to Alpha, then he looked around and so many more people came and sat down, just like them to keep their mates warm, younger sat back until his back touched older's body.

UThe play was all about how love makes one strong and courageous, and even after big hurdles lovers stick closer to each other if they don't let go, but in the end they both died before they even get to live together and just like everyone else Jungkook wasn't satisfied with the ending, pouting as they got up, "she deserved better", he said and older chuckled, "it was just a play kook", older took his hand as they walked back towards the main ground.

They ate some food from a small shop, where a small pup was helping her mother serve small portions of rick cakes and Jungkook couldn't help and kissed her both cheeks before leaving from the shop.

Jungkook found a pretty ring around the corner, where a girl was selling some precious stones studded jewellery, taking one for older that was matching his own but not as precious as his, he put it into his pocket, walking towards where the Kim family was standing.

"Jungkook must have missed these festivals, I remember how you used to wait for these", Jisun said making him smile, "I still love them very much", he replied.

"Jimin said she is in a small play area, not leaving the swing", older said and they both walked towards that place, just as they were walking it started to snow, and Jungkook turned around to look at older, his eyes shining as he said,