Lost connection 🥀

🖤

Yuna was standing on the edge of the bed, looking outside the window, the greens were covering the whole area, as butterflies flying across the ground and her small twinkling eyes following them go.

She heard the door opening and Taehyung walked in, he looked down to see Jungkook sleeping peacefully while the girl smiling at him. Before he could move further she came running towards him,
"I want to goo there" pulling his pants she whined, pointing towards the terrace.

If you know Taehyung, he is in love with kids, he can spend hours playing with them, even though he was a true blood and he is supposed to be a scary Alpha but children were his weakness.

He looked down at her, as much as he wanted to hate her, he couldn't, as the small angel held his hand in her own, pulling him towards the glass door, jumping a little in excitement.

Taehyung opened it up and she ran out giggling, running straight to the corner, trying to get up on the wall to look outside. Taehyung's lips crooked as he moved to lift her up, holding her closer to his chest to make it easier for her to see things better.

However, the scent that caught his nostrils, his eyes widened, 'no way!' He said to his wolf, she was busy giggling and pointing towards the things around. He moved closer to her scent gland and he realised his wolf is not wrong, she smelled like them— Jungkook and himself.

He placed his face more into her head, his hands securely holding her closer, he slowly turned her around and made her sit on the edge.

The morning air was softly blowing through her hair, Taehyung's hand slowly made her hair tucked behind ears, to have a peek at her pretty eyes.

"What is your name?" His voice soft, not like he talked harshly to her before, but he was eager to know her more and wanted to be gentle with her as it was their first conversation, ever.

"Noonaa" she pouted, touching alpha's face with her small hands,

"What iz you name?" She asked keeping his hair out of his eyes too, older chuckled, "Taehyung" he replied, rubbing a hand at her back in comforting manner, and to keep her safe.

"Hmm, you smell nice, like me" she said pointing towards her self, "and mommy" she turned around to look at the back again,

"I want to go out thereee" stretching the last word, pointing towards the ground, while Taehyung was busy looking at her face—she was his daughter, she was his baby, he hugged her small body closely,

"You're beautiful" he whispered, "I'll take you anywhere you wanna go" he picked her up, walking back to the bedroom, only to see younger was standing closer to the bed, looking up at them, his hands itching to hold her.

Taehyung's expressions churned, his eyes that were crinkling before were now straightening, angrily staring at younger.

"You have alot of explaining to do" he said, and let the girl down who was trying to free herself, running towards Jungkook immediately, hugging his legs, "I wanna go out" she jumped, lifting her arms for him to take.

Taehyung was looking at them, as Jungkook lifted her up and she encircled her arms around his neck, "Taehyungie said he will take me" she told him looking all giddy. Jungkook looked back at older,

"Its Alpha, you can't take his name" he said, scared of offending the other, but Taehyung stopped him, "you can call me anything you want" he said moving towards her making her happy, his hand on her hair, gentle as ever.

Jungkook knew better how much older loved children, when she was born, he cried so much thinking how much older would've loved her but he was all alone, lying on his bed holding a newborn, helpless.