Moving in Circles 🥀

Y'all! Taehyung has such an Alpha vibe in this picture!🌚
🖤

Jungkook was trying to calm his heart, that kept beating harder, Yuna was sleeping soundly in his hold, and he remembered the old time, that cursed day or was it a blessed one.

4 years ago...

Younger woke up alone, like the past few days because Taehyung was out to meet different wolf pack leaders. He was the only son of the Alpha of mystic wolves pack.

Kim Jaebum and Kim Jisun were the good leaders of the pack, blessed with a true blood even though they were just two ordinary wolves, alpha and omega.

Kim Taehyung was kind and generous like his mother and fierce like his father, because head alpha couldn't leave the pack for that many days, he always send Taehyung to work around.

Jungkook missed his presence, beside him. His touch, also because he has been sick since older left making his wolf more vulnerable and sad.

Although he has been in constant contact with him but he is used to having him around, all the time. His touch every now and then, older scenting him, them taking long baths together, kissing at the door.

Jungkook stretched his limbs, staring at the ceiling, 'Tae'

'Jungkook' Alpha replied almost immediately making him smile,

'You're coming back today right?' He asked within his head, his voice whiny, making older know how much his presence is being missed.

'Yes love! By the night' he replied.

'I will be waiting' he replied, getting up to wash up, he spent whole night throwing up alone in bathroom , and now his head hurts whenever he moves, he didn't tell older because why make him worry when he is far away from him.

He just wants him to come back because Jungkook is going to spend a whole day, just cuddling into his arms.

'You will be staying with me for a whole day!! I don't care how much work you delay' he sulked in the link making older smile, miles away.

'Yes Sir!'

Jungkook decided to visit the pack hospital before doing anything, he needed something for this constant nausea, he quickly changed and walked out there, still at the little wolves playing in the ground.

There weren't much doctors in the pack at the moment, as there were a few wolves injured in previous days in the neighbouring pack and they all were still helping around.

Walking inside, he looked for someone who could be free to help him with the medication, and found an omega woman, she was in her 40's probably, he hasn't seen her here before.

"Hello" Jungkook greeted, she smiled, "Hi, what can I help you with?" She asked.

"I-I think I ate something bad a few days ago and I might be having food poisoning".

She nodded, telling him to walk and sit in the nursing bed, Jungkook sat down, "I'm feeling nauseous, and dizzy most of the time and its been almost a week", she nodded.

"I see you've mated" she asked and Jungkook nodded, "yes".

"As you're mated  and an omega, I would like to know when was the last time you had your heat?" She asked, pulling an ultrasound machine, and Jungkook felt embarrassed. Several people have told him he can't conceive because his wolf is weird, so it can't be that.