chapter 37

Brittany's pov
Its saturday. And santana's been asking me what my performance for tonight is going to be. The winter party is tonight and the school gym is packed! Rachel, Finn, and Puck are done with their performance they performed Go your own way and Need you now. While Santana, Mike and Quinn performed toxic. Yes. Its supposed to be the three of us but I asked mike to do it since I'm going to prepare my Performance. I'm going to be performing 2 sing and dance performances. Im now at the dressing room applying the final touches of my costume and Make up when I heard someone knock!.

"Baby! Let me in! I want to see what your wearing so if I dont like it those bitches and assholes out there wont get the chance to see you!" Santana yelled to the other side. I smiled at what she just said.

"Ohhh nice try honey! But you can't I told you! Its a surprise. And I dont care if they stare at me. All of this is for you" i said. I heard her smirk.

"I want my daily dose of Brittany" she said. By the sound of her voice I know she's pouting.

"Stop pouting okey?? I want my sweet lady kisses too but what I'm wearing right now sure is going to turn you on and I can't let you see it cause if your turned on then I'll get turned on then you'll kiss me and I'll deepen the kiss which will end up Us having sex and its not like I dont want to. I just dont want to be sore before I dance tonight." I said without a pause. Damn! I hope she wont notice that im ner---

"Are you nervous???" She said. Shit!

"Uhh-uh n-no!" I said stuttering! Damn tongues!.

"I know you are. I can tell. But I just want you to know that I'm looking forward on seeing you dance tonight and maybe after I can have you on my own and have my special dance from you" she said. It made me blush. What a flirt.

"Hahaha funny! Now go! Stop flirting with me! I have a girlfriend!" I said joking. She laughed. I smiled. I love her laugh.

"Ok. Well. Your up in 2 mins. So goodluck baby. I love you!" Santana said.

"And I love you!" I said.and I heard footsteps until it was gone. Well its showtime!.
I walked to the other side of my wardrobe room and get into a tiny elevator that goes up straight to the stage. I can hear everyone shouting!.

"Everyone! Please welcome our very own Peacekeeper and Ms. President. BRITTANY S. PIERCE!" I heard my uncle say. Well here goes nothing. And the beat started.