CHAPTER ONE: PEACE KEEPERS!!?

Santana's POV
It's 6:45 am and I'm already awake. Its my first day of school but school doesn't start until 9 in the morning. I got up and change into my sports bra and Jogging shorts and Sketchers and put my earphones on and made my way out of my apartment for my morning jog. I just moved here 2 weeks ago. I'm 21 years old and I transferred here from my old college cause i was kicked out. Yeah a college student who was kicked out. I'm a pain in my professor's and dean's ass. I get into fight here and there and even though i maintain my grades my attitude was the Issue. I'm taking up management. I'm the only heir of the family business and I kinda want to run it one day so here I am in California starting from scratch I just hope there are no bitches around here than there was in Lima. Ohh and I'm also gay. Just to put it out there. My thoughts were broken when there's this man running towards me at first I thought his in his morning jog too but he has this purse in his hands but he doesn't look like he's gay and his wearing all black! Then there are these Guys about my age running after him there's like 3 guys after him then all of a sudden there's this woman who popped out of nowhere kicked his stomach and the burglar was on his chest on the street begging for his life. I didn't see who the woman was cause her back was facing me. She's blonde and maybe inches taller than me and she is in black jeans and nike black and white shoes a Blue leathery jacket i'm not sure what's under her jacket. When the 3 guys finally got where her and the burglar was they were catching their breaths and they high-five each other and handcuff the burglar a police mobile pulled over and they arrested the burglar and left. Then the a car pulled over and another blonde girl with shorter hair hopped from the drivers and made her way to meet the others and high-five then they hopped on their car and left. I was left there dumbfounded. I'm in shock on what I've just witnessed! I'm curious who the girl was. I finished my run and made my way home to get ready for my first day.