chapter 11

Brittany's POV
When i woke up San isn't beside me anymore. I glanced at her clock. Its 10:45 am. And its still pouring outside.
"San?" I called out. No one answered i checked the bathroom she isn't there. I went downstairs and went to the kitchen. I heard sound of the pan. And there she was cooking. I saw some cooked pancakes on the kitchen counter and some bacons. I cleared my throat and she jumped from what she was doing.
"Jeez! Britt don't do that" she said and put the eggs she was cooking on the plates.
"I'm sorry" i said smiling. She put down the pan and walked towards me and sat on my lap and put her arms behind my neck. I caressed her waist.
"Good morning" i said leaning up to her
"Good morning" she said smiling and leaned in to kiss me.
"Hmmm, I could get used to this" i said when she pulled away. She chuckled
"Good cause we don't want it to end before it even started right?" She said and winked at me.
"Now we dont want that to happen do we?" I said grinning at her and kissed her again. We pulled away when we heard knocks.
"Fucking cockblockers" i said. Santana laughed. I stood up and opened the door. Mike,Finn,Puck,Quinn and rachel were on the door.
"The hell britt? What took you so long? Its pouring out here." Quinn said and dragged Rachel in.
"Jeez! Sorry I didn't know you were coming" i said sarcastically.
"Where's santana?" Rachel asked
"Kitchen.we were just about to eat when you --" puck cut me off.
"Eat? Sounds fun. Come one mike let's go" they went to the kitchen.
"Hey! That's mine!" I yelled when I saw Puck and mike eating my breakfast. Santana laughed.
"Its okey. I knew they were coming. There's enough for everyone. I answered you phone earlier when it rang. Im sorry" she said apologetic
"That's okey" i said and hugged her
"So i guess. Everything between you and britt are smooth?" Finn said sitting on the counter
"I guess you can say that" santana answered.
"Let's eat" santana said. And we sat around the counter table. Santana and I shared her plate.
"So what's up? Why'd you come here?" I asked while eating
"Well its saturday. And we figured that we show this ladies that even us the "peace keepers" know how to have some fun" Quinn said.
"Okey. The plan is?" I asked
"Party" Puck and Mike high-fived
"Its pouring outside" finn said
"Then we bring the party inside. What do you say?" I said
"Game on!" We chorused and us the peace keepers high fived!.
"So Puck and Mike grab something to drink. Finn the Food" i said
"Okey!" Finn said.
"So what about you too?" Rachel asked referring to Quinn and I.
"Ohh. They don't do those things. They do the planning as well as thinking. We do the digging. If you know what I mean. They're girls even though they're badasses too. We dont want them getting sweaty aside from kicking asses and having sex" Puck said. Quinn and I coughed on what just said.
"Bruh! You made it sound bad" Quinn said. I puched puck's shoulders and we laughed.
"Its true. These ladies get's girls laid before us Guys could even get one." Mike said.
"That's true. They're Queens" finn said
"Ohh. Respect" santana said and high-fived rachel.
We all laughed and ate our breakfast.

After eating. Puck and mike went out to buy the stuff we need with Finn. And us girls were left at home.