chapter 25

brittany's POV
I watched as Santana made her way to Brent and I already know what she's going to do. He's a womanizer and Santana is one of the prettiest girls in this club. Ofcourae the rest is Me.quinn and rach.
"What is she doing?" Mike asked.
"Just wait! Quinn amd Rachel.we are going to flirt with his PSG on my signal okey?" I said
"Okey. We'll wait." Quinn said.
Santana sat beside Brent. And Brent immediately looked at her from head to toe.
"That's my girl idiot!" I whispered!
"Sssshhh!!" they said! We just listened to what santana is going to say.
"Well hello there young lady?" Brent started. Santana looked at her with a beautiful smile.
"Ohh me?" She said in her soft voice. Dang! Her voice now is turning me on!
"Your the only young lady I see" brent said!
"Ohh fuck him!! What do I look like? His grandma!!?" Quinn whispered.
"shut up!" Puck said
"Oh your sweet!" Santana said and slapped his shoulders slightly. He moved to the stool closer to santana.
"Are you with someone? A boyfriend perhaps?" He asked.
"Oohh no" santana said
"She's with his girlfriend moron!" I said. I saw santana grinned.
"Great! Some friends perhaps?" He asked again
"Yes. They're busy right now. So I'm here" santana said not breaking her soft tone and not breaking eye contact.
"I see, so what do you want to drink? Its on me" brent said.
"Your really nice. Hmm Gin Tonic maybe?" She said.
"Nice. But that's hard.can you handle it?" He said.
"Ofcourse. Hard and rough" she said now rubbing Brent's shoulders. He stared at Santana's boobs.
"Baby. You do realize I can hear you" i said
"Its a job brittany. Leave it alonefor now. She's doing great!" Rachel said. Santana just grinned. She can't answer meright now or she'll blew her cover. The bartender gave them their drinks and Santana took a sip still staring at brent. Damn! San's good at this.
"thanks for the drink. I'm sorry I didn't get your name" Santana said.
"Ohh my bad! I was caught off guard by your(looks head to toe) perfection. Its brent. Brent johnson" he said
"Perfection! Asshole!" I said
"Shut up!" Santana said!
"I'm sorry what?" Brent asked her
"Ohh no. its just that its too noisy in here. I hope THEY'LL SHUT UP!" She said obviously talking to us.
"We'll I have a VIP room in here. I hope you dont mind if we go there" he said and stood up offering her hand to santana. Santana grab it.
"Ofcourse not" she said smiling. They walk to the room. He touched Santana's lower waist and ooen the door for Santana.
"What a gentleman" santana said flirting.
"For you" hs said. And motioned for his guards to stand by the door.
"Follow my lead Quinn" i said. And me and quinn walk by the door and bumped into one of the guys acting as if we're drunk. The other guy cathces me and the other catches quinn.
"Oh thank you. What a gentleman" i said flirting
"Your welcome miss" he said.
"How formal" i said. And walked away. So did Quinn. They didn't realize we took their weapons.
"Ooh they're checking you guys out!" Mike said.
"So what was your name again?" We heard brent's voice.
"Its Rachel" santana answered.
"Wtf! Santana!"rachel cussed! We chuckled
"So rachel. What does a beautiful girl like you doing here?" Brent asked
"Its embarrasing" santana said shyly.
"Dont be. Tell me" brent said. We were curious what her answer is going to be.
"Promise you wont laugh?" Santana said almost a whisper. The VIP room is glass on the side so we can still see them. Yet its Soundproof.
"I wont" he also said in a whisper. Santana leaned closer to his ears and he leaned by Santana's neck.
"I was hoping to get laid!" Santana said. Making us spill our drinks!
"What the hell Santana!!?!" I said.
Brent grinned.
"What about you? What are you doing here?" Santana asked back pulling away
"I was hoping to do the same" he answered and leaned into santana's neck. Santana leaned her heas to the side so he can have access. I saw her slide her hands to brents back and hold out a gun to his neck.
"If i were you I wont move" santana said
"What's this?" Brent said horrified.
"Put your hands up" santana said. He do as he's told.
"You guys took care of his security?" Santana asked.
"Yeap! All done!" Puck answered. He.finn and mike already break the security gurds neck. We went inside the room with the 3 passed out PSG of brent and we put the curtains down.
"Ohh by the way Brent? I'm not here with my Boyfriend. I'm here with my Girlfriend" Santana said and kissed me infront of him.
Puck cuffed him and we went to the police station and lock him up.
"Nicely done. Here's your pay!" The chief handed us a briefcase. Quinn counted it.
"200,000 dollars." Quinn said.i just nodded and we left to my place.