chapter 27

Santana's POV
i woke up around 6:00 am. But i decided not to go to school. I just need some time alone. I changed to my sports bra and short shorts and sketchers. I put my headphones on and started my run. I went back home around 8 am and made myself some breakfast and coffee and opened my laptop and checked my mails and surfed the net. When i got bored i watched movies. It was 12:00 pm when I realized i was hungry so I made myself some pasta and ate. After eating I washed my dishes and decided to clean the house. At around 3:00 pm i was done and decided to get some more sleep.

Brittany's POV
I've been trying to reach Santana all day but she's out of reach. I also texted her but she did not reply. She didn't come to school. We're all in the office and they've been asking where Santana is but I couldn't answer them. I glance at the clock its 4:45 pm.
"I know I messed up okey? Quit bugging me about it" i said when rachel pointed that i've messed up.
"Fix this okey? I've never seen you so happy since you and santana became a couple" Quinn said and they left living me and finn.
"Britt. I know you want to go see her. Now go. I know you know that you were wrong and that she was trying to help. Go now Britt." Finn said. I hugged him
"Thank you finn" i said. He hugged me back and I drove to her home. i pulled over at her house at around 6 pm. and notice how the lights were still closed. I tried knocking but no one snwered. I also rang the doorbell but no one answered so I inserted the key and went inside. I opened the lights and heard the shower on her room. No wonder she wasn't answering the door. I thought to myself. I waited for her on the couch.